[3] I want Charlotte.

CHAPTER 3

Demi's POV 

           As I walked into my apartment I could smell the delicious food cooking, "Baby? I'm home!" Wilmer walked into the living room with a spatula and a smile. "Hola hermosa. How was your day?" I reached up and kissed him, "It was great! Got some shopping done, met a few fans at the grove." Wilmer led me into the kitchen so he could cook while he listened. "Anyone special?" I sighed, "Yeah... her name was Mary. She looked so familiar. She said she's met me a lot but I don't now, I feel like it's deeper than that." Wilmer flipped whatever he was making and turned to me, "How so?" I looked down, "She looked like Charlotte." Immediately, tears came to my eyes as I thought about my perfect babygirl, who I didn't even know was alive, what she looked like, or how much she hates me. My guess? A lot. Wilmer walked over and hugged me, the scent of his cologne and the feel of his body instantly comforting me. "Listen to me neña, that was the old you. It's in the past and you've changed." I nodded and kissed his cheek, "Thanks baby, now don't burn the food, I'm hungry." 

~*~

          I laid in bed, cuddled next to Wilmer who was sleeping. I looked over at the clock, 2:36 AM. My mind was in overdrive, I couldn't get Charlotte out of my head. 

Flashback 

I took another swing of vodka and smiled at the familiar burn, further numbing and clouding my mind from the pain of the cuts stinging from the blade. I looked up and saw Charlotte, she was horrified. "Hey Charlotte. What's up baby?" She glanced at my arms and anger coursed through me, "It's rude to fucking stare." she flinched at my harsh tone. "M-Mommy?" I hurled the glass bottle against the door right next to her. "STOP CALLING ME THAT. I'M NOT YOUR MOMMY AND I NEVER WILL BE. I WISH I NEVER HAD YOU. YOU FUCKED UP AT LIFE." She shrunk away, "I-I'm sorry... I had a nightmare." I laughed coldly, "You don't know a thing about darkness baby. The darkness is in you when you grow up and your life becomes a living nightmare and your own personal hell. Now get out of my sight." She turned and ran away on her little legs, bursting into tears. 

 End flashback 

               I shook away the memory and wiped my face as I started to cry again, she must hate me more than anything in the world. I need to find her, to tell her that I'm sorry for everything. Even if she doesn't want to listen. Wilmer shifted beside me, "Demi?" I sniffled, "Yeah?" He pulled me onto his chest and rubbed my back as I cried, "Shhhh baby, what's wrong?" I shook my head and snuggled closer to him,
"I want Charlotte." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote?(: 

BTW. Charlie is Charlotte. 

-Rachel.