[13] Screamer.

CHAPTER 13

Charlie's POV 

              I groggily walked downstairs the next morning, when I say zombie I mean it. Demi and Wilmer are so loud. As I plopped into a chair at the table Demi walked in, her hair a mess and yawning. "Hey baby." I smiled, "Hi." The laughter in my voice made her look up and pull the robe tighter around her shoulders, "What?" I shrugged, "You never told me you were a screamer." Demi's mouth dropped open, "What." I smirked, "Do you want me to reenact it?" Her eyes went wide and she shook her head furiously. "No. Definitely not." I smiled and nodded, "But you owe me two full hours of blissful sleep."  Demi put her head in her hands, obviously turning bright red. "I can't believe you." that made my innocent smile turn into an evil grin, "I'm just getting started." At that moment, Wilmer walked in, rubbing his eyes tiredly, "What's up guys." I cocked an eyebrow, "Apparently, your-" "Charlie!" Demi interrupted, glaring at me. I held up my hands in mock defense, "What?!" Wilmer looked between us, completely confused and oblivious. "What happened?" Demi sighed, keeping her glare on me. "Charlie... heard us last night." Wilmer's mouth dropped open and I couldn't contain my laughter as Demi hid in his chest. "Hey that was alllll you Demi." She looked up, and her piercing gaze fell on Wilmer. "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked, clearly hurt. Wilmer seemed to realize his mistake, "No Demi I didn't mean it like that I promise, it's just.... you are a little loud." Demi ripped her hand away from his, "Fine! Next time i'll just lay there!" She hissed, and walked out of the room. Wilmer ran a hand over his face, "Thank a lot." I pretended to act innocent, "What... me? That was allllllll you buddy." 

~*~
Demi's POV 

           It shouldn't have been that big of a deal, but I was already so insecure still about my body and during sex that the demons didn't hesitate to jump at the chance to break me. 

You probably crush him with your weight too. 
He'll just throw you aside when he's done anyway. 
Just like alll of the other girls, you thought you were different? HA. Try again. 

            "No." I whispered, sinking to the ground against the wall in my bedroom, "No." I heard the door open and looked up to see Wilmer. Anger coursed through me, "What." I spat. He sighed, "Demi, I didn't mean to insult you-" "Oh save it." I snorted, "No one means to do anything, you were just voicing the thing that everyone already knows. How absolutely disgusting I am. Let's just add 'too loud' to the mix!" He took a steps towards me but I quickly got up and retreated, "Don't touch me." Hurt flashed in his eyes, "Demi-" "Why don't you just do it already? We all know it's coming!" I yelled, making him jump, "Throw me out like all of the other girls! That was your plan the entire time right?!" Wilmer's eyes filled with anger of his own, "I'VE CHANGED." He yelled, making the demons in my head roar in approval. "I CHANGED FOR YOU. AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HOLD THAT AGAINST ME. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST THREW THAT IN MY FACE AS IF ANYTHING I EVER DID FOR YOU DOESN'T EVEN MATTER ANYMORE." The room began to spin and I clutched at my head as he continued to rant and yell. "STOP IT! Make them STOP!" I screamed, holding my head and dropping to my knees. "Demi?" His anger replaced  by concern and he rushed over, "What happened?" I pushed away his embrace and laid on my side, curling into a ball and just screamed, trying to drown out the demons. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhhh shit. 

comment and vote! 

follow me on twitter; @Lovatic_Chica

-rachel(: