[18] All of Me

CHAPTER 18- All of Me. 

Charlie's POV 

           Instead of feeling the sting of a hand on my cheek I felt Demi wrap her arms around me, pulling me into her embrace and sliding to the ground. "Shhh." She soothed, as I broke down onto her shoulder. "It's okay Darling I'm not gonna hurt you." Her nails lightly scratched patterns down my back as Demi tried to comfort me. "It's okay babygirl. Let's get inside you must be freezing." I was suddenly aware of my rain=soaked clothes and chattering teeth. Demi pulled me up and wrapped an arm around my waist, "That''s it, c'mon." 

             By the time we made it inside both Demi and I were chilled to the bone. Wilmer handed us two huge mugs of hot chocolate and Demi kissed his cheek, murmuring a thank you before guiding me upstairs. We walked into my room and Demi sat me on the bed. "Here." She murmured- handing me a pile of clothes. "Put these on." I nodded numbly, not paying attention to the clothing as I pulled it on. Once I was finished Demi- in fresh clothes also, brought me over to the bed and pulled me in next to her. Despite my previous attempt to get away I felt the overwhelming urge to be close to her, so I snuggled into her side and inhaled Demi's scent- Vanilla and roses. Again, her nails traced up and down my back as she looked down at me curiously, "What's going on in that beautiful mind?" 

Flashback 
"What's goin' on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical mystery ride. You got my head spinnin' no kidding I can't pin you down." Me and mommy both danced around the kitchen, she was smiling and laughing with me and it felt good to have my mommy back. "Cause all of me, loves all of you." Suddenly mommy picked me up and soft sang the words in my ear before kissing my forehead, "It's true babygirl, I love you with every part of me. 
End flashback

             I sighed, "Uhm... Nothing?" Demi raised an eyebrow, "You expect me to believe that?" I shook my head and burrowed under the covers. "Charlie come on." She pulled the blanket away form my face and I found myself trapped in her gaze. "Talk to me baby." I sighed, "What do you want to know?" Demi shrugged, "What do you want to tell me?" Again, I went under the sheets but she pulled them back. "Okay scratch that. Why did you leave the orphanage?" I froze, "I-I.... I didn't want you to find me." Demi sighed, "I think we both know that's not the reason."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote! 

Follow me on twitter! @Lovatic_Chica

Ask.fm/Lovatic_Chica <--- Ask me questions! 

-Rachel