[11] Fight.

CHAPTER 11

Charlie's POV  

            I woke to the sound of shouting, Demi and Wilmer screaming about something I couldn't place. I heard stomps up the stairs and I shrank back under the blankets. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" I heard Demi yell, "I TOLD YOU I HAVE A BUSINESS MEETING." Wilmer yelled back. My eyes widened, I had never heard Wilmer even the slightest bit angry, and for him to yell? Especially at Demi? It must be bad. "WELL WHY DON'T YOU JUST STAY IN NEW YORK IF YOU'RE SO HAPPY THERE!" Demi yelled, "MAYBE I WILL." There was a shuffling, then the sound of someone stomping their foot, "I HATE YOU!" 

~*~
Demi's POV 

             "I HATE YOU!" I screamed at Wilmer, with tears running down my face. My doctor wanted to change my prescription for my bipolar disorder, but since I this one was 'working' according to Wilmer, he wouldn't sign the damn paperwork. But it isn't working, my moods are starting to fluxuate again, and it scares me. I haven't told Wilmer, because all he does is tell me how proud of me he is. As soon as those three words left my mouth I clapped a hand over it, "Oh my God. No, I didn't mean it." Wilmer rolled his eyes and continued packing. "Wilmer." I whimpered, and finally he turned. His eyes softened when he saw me, "Demi-" "Please." I whispered, "Don't leave me." He shook his head and ran a hand through his hair, "Demi I have things for me in New York." I shook my head and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pushing my face into his neck, "Don't go, please baby don't go." He sighed, "I can't stay here. We both need some breathing room. It's not like we're breaking up, I'm just going on a business trip." I shook my head, "Please baby. Don't go I won't be able to handle it." Wilmer cupped my face in his too-big hands and wiped my tears with his thumbs. Then, he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I clutched at him, refusing to give away my death grip on his jacket. "Demi let go." I shook my head and whimpered. "No. You're not leaving me." He sighed and gently kissed me again, brushing his tongue alone my lower lip causing me to moan and loosen my hold. Then, he was gone, grabbing his suitcase and walking out of the door, then out of the house. I collapsed on the bed, not crying, but just feeling... numb. I got up and walked/crawled to the closet, grabbing a sweatshirt of his and going back to the bed. I curled up on his side of the bed and broke down, hysterically sobbing into his pillow. My door opened, and arms wrapped around me, "Wilmer?" I whispered, the person sighed, "It's Charlie, go to sleep Demi, everything's going to be okay."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!  

Let me know what you think so far(: 

Tweet me! @Lovatic_Chica

-rachel