[6] Dream.

CHAPTER 6 

Charlie's POV 

//Dream\\ 

"Mommy please stop!" Is screamed as she slashed at her wrists with the silver thing in he hands. "I can't stop babygirl. Mommy has to kill the demons!" I reached out to grab her hand and screamed when it cut my hand, "Mommy! It got a booboo!" She laughed, "Maybe it'll toughen you up fo the real world!" 

//End dream\\ 

            "Charlotte!" I opened my eyes and saw Wilmer sitting on the edge of my bed. "What're you doing here?!" He shrugged, "You were screaming." Fear coursed through me, "What did I say?! Did I wake Demi up?" When I was a kid, if I woke Demi up with my screaming, I wasn't going back to bed. "No, you didn't wake Demi and you weren't saying anything specific, just screaming." I nodded, and sat back on the pillows, "What was your dream about?" I shook my head, "You wouldn't like the answer to that question." Wilmer sighed, "She's changed you know." I crossed my arms, "Says you. She's a good liar you know." He nodded, "She told me everything. What she did and what she said to you. You know what I did? I left her. For a year and a half we were apart, until I realized that she wouldn't of told me unless she had changed and completely and totally regretted it. We talked that entire night. She really loves you Charlotte." I rolled my eyes, "Don't call me Charlotte. It's Charlie." He sighed, "Charlie it is. Look, I get it. You don't trust her but believe me she's changed and is trying with you. At least give her a chance." I didn't respond to that, "Can I go to bed now?" He nodded, "Alright, goodnight." I didn't answer as he walked out of my room. Trust needs to be earned. 

~*~

              I woke up the next morning and it was quiet, I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Demi's back was to me, and she was singing softly, "My love's like a star yeah you can't always see me but you know that i'm always there." I stood listening for a few seconds before another memory hit me, 

Flashback

           "Mommy?" She kissed my forehead and put down the book she had been reading to me. "Yeah baby?" I snuggled closer to her, "Do you love me?" She played with my hair, "Of course I do." "Then how come you say you don't sometimes?" I felt my mommy sigh, "It's complicated, some people say things that they don't mean.... You know how the stars go away, they always come back?" I nodded, "Same thing." 

End flashback 

            Demi was singing still but once I stepped into the room she turned around, "Oh! Hey Charlie." I cocked an eyebrow, "Charlie?" She nodded, "That is your name right?" I nodded, "Wilmer told me about your talk last night." I nodded, "Cool." She looked down, "Look, I get it. I know what I did was wrong, and I regret it every single day. You may hate me but I promise it's nothing compared to how much I hate myself." I clenched my jaw, "I don't believe you. Words mean nothing to me." She sighed, "I don't expect you to, but it's the truth. Now eat something, we're going shopping." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment what do you thought! 

Don't forget to vote(: 

-Rachel