CHAPTER SIX

"(y/n) listen to me okay," Michael began. "No, Michael, what stuff is he talking about? I swear to god if you are doing drugs.." You shook your head trying to understand what was going on. Harry laughed, "got yourself a feisty one there Mikey." "Shut it, Harry." Michael raised his voice, and then turned to you and brushed your hair out of your face. "Listen, (y/n), you need to listen to me okay, I'm n-" He was interrupted by Harry walking towards him with an angry look on his face. "What did you just say to me?" Harry snarled pushing Michael's shoulders. "I said, shut it." Michael said clenching his fists. Harry grabbed Michael's shirt by its collar and pulled it towards him so their faces we're just inches apart. "Don't you dare tell me to 'shut it' Clifford, you know full well the damage I could do to you" Harry hissed in Michaels face. "You used to be one of us until you joined that stupid band of yours and got a girl." Harry nodded his head in your direction. He let go of Michaels shirt and shoved him backwards. Michael stumbled slightly before regaining his balance and taking a few steps towards Harry. "Maybe I stopped being 'one of you' because I didn't want to end up in Jail." Michael said in a hushed tone. Harry turned to you, "Did you know your boyfriend here was the source of 'the stuff' until about two years ago?" You looked up at Michael who's tall frame was tense and his glare was frozen on Harry. "No? Whoops." Harry chuckled deviously. "Michael.." You whispered.

Before you knew it Michael was charging towards Harry both his hands in fists and an angry expression filling his face. He took one swing and punched Harry in the nose causing it to bleed almost instantly. Without even checking his nose Harry pushed Michael to the ground and jumped on top of him punching him in his face and sides of his stomach. "MICHAEL!" You ran towards them attempting to pull them apart. "GET OFF OF HIM HARRY." Harry stopped throwing punches and got off of Michael, smiling to himself. "You never were good enough to be one of us Clifford." Harry scoffed before getting back in his car and screeching off down the long road.

You looked down in shock at your boyfriend who was rolling around on the street clutching his nose and sides. "Michael..are you okay? C'mon we need to get you to the hospital." You cried. "I'm fine (y/n), just take me home please?" He said in between whimpers of pain as he tried to get up. "Michael.." "Home, please?"

After practically carrying Michael the whole way home you finally got into your apartment and got him to sit down on the sofa while you searched for the first aid kit you had somewhere in your apartment. You frantically ran around trying to remember where you had put the first aid kit when you and Michael bought your apartment about a year ago. When you found it you quickly opened it and pulled out bandages and anti-septic lotion and rushed back over to Michael. You sat down on the sofa next to him and sighed as you looked at him. His eye was purple and struggling to stay open, his lip was split and he was still clutching his sides. You got up again and rushed into the kitchen grabbing a towel and a ice pack before returning to the sofa and placing it on Michael's eye. He whimpered in pain. "Michael, why did this happen?" You whispered as you rubbed the lotion on his lip. "He's not a nice person (y/n), he never has been.." "Is he what you were trying to protect me from?" "Not just him..all of them."