CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Michael.." You breathed. He ignored you and kept his gaze on Harry. "GO ON," He screamed. "Michael, no." You grabbed his arm. He shook you off of him and took a few more steps towards Harry and Zayn. Harry chuckled, "don't test me Clifford."

You heard the fire exit you had come out of open. You slowly turned your head to see who was coming out of it. It was Luke. "No.." You whispered. "Hey is uh," Luke scratched the back of his head, "is everything okay here?" Suddenly Luke noticed the gun. Michael looked at you and put his arm on the small of your back, "Luke, take (y/n) inside will you?" He pushed you slightly in Luke's direction. "Michael, no, I can't leave you" you said as more tears fell down your face. He took your face in his hands and kissed your forehead, "I'm going to be fine (y/n), I promise, I'll be back in our hotel room by daylight." He whispered resting his forehead against yours. You felt Luke holding the top of your arm and pulling you away. "Come on (y/n)," Luke said. "We need to get you out of here."

Luke drove you back to your hotel where you sat on the bed for four hours straight just waiting for Michael to come home, and Luke waited with you. You noticed the sunlight coming through the window, you looked at the clock. 6:45am. You needed sleep, you'd been up all night but you couldn't sleep until you knew Michael was safe.

"Why don't you get some sleep and I'll wake you up if I hear anything?" Luke suddenly said after 4 hours of silence. "I can't Luke, I just can't sleep not knowing if he's okay.." You trailed off. "You need to sleep (y/n), you've barely slept all night." You decided to at least try and lay down and rest even if you didn't sleep.

You were woken up by the slamming of the hotel door. Your eyes shot open and you sat up immediately. You saw Michael stood in the archway that seperated the door entrance and your room. He had new bruises on his face and the cut on his lip was bleeding again. "Michael!" You said getting up and running over to him. "Are you okay?" You pulled yourself into his chest feeling his cold hands wrap around you. He didn't answer your question. "Michael..what happened?" "We got in a fight again and I stole the gun off of him and I-" "Michael.." "I shot him (y/n)."