CHAPTER FIFTEEN

You got off of the stool and looked at Michael. Your eyes were full of tears. "Michael, we can't do this anymore, you're getting out of hand..i'm sorry, I just can't be with you anymore." Luke backed away from Michael as they both turned to face you. Luke showed relief but Michael's whole face dropped. His eyes widened and he took one step towards you and tried to take your hand. "y/n.." he whispered. "No," you moved your hand back slightly. "It's done, you can't take back what you've done..goodbye Michael." You walked out of the bar and didn't even look back.

You decided to leave the hotel completely, knowing if you went back to your room Michael would follow you and you wouldn't get chance to clear your head. You walked towards central park. It was coming up to 8am so you figured there would be too many people around who were on their way to work for Michael to find you. You thought about how Michael had actually been provoking Harry. Harry wasn't actually that bad. The only thing you couldn't get out of your head was why Harry would want to shoot Michael. He had to be on something when you were back at the venue. You decided to call Luke to see if he had any information on Harry.

The phone rang a few times before he picked up. "Hello?" Luke said. He sounded sleepy. "Hey, Luke, it's y/n, I need you to find something out for me.." "okay?" he said slowly. "I need you to find out if Harry is okay, and where he is right now." you said quickly. "Okay but why?" "I just need to ask him some stuff Luke." "Okay, let me find out and i'll call you back." Luke said. "Okay, Thank you." You hung up the phone and waited. While on the phone to Luke you had made it to central park. You found a bench and sat down and waited for Luke to call you back.

It felt like forever before you heard your phone ring again. "Luke?" you said as soon as you picked up. "Yeah, uh, hi y/n." he stuttered. "Did you find out!?" "Yeah, he's alive..he's at St George's hospital, just outside soho." "okay, um i'm at central park, can you come and pick me up and take me there? please?" you pleaded. "um, y/n, are you sure you want to do this?" Luke asked. "Yes, I have to talk to him Luke." "Okay, give me like ten minutes, i'll meet you by the memorial." You hung up and took a slow walk towards the memorial that was situated at the edge of the park. 

Luke was just pulling up as you got there. You got in the car and headed straight to the hopsital. "So remind me why you want to do this again?" Luke sighed. "Because I need to know why Harry wanted to do it, Michael's out of line, maybe Harry's not all that bad Luke" you said throwing your arms in the air and turning to face him. "He's not exactly the nicest guy around y/n" He said with a chuckle. "Just drive Hemmings." You said glaring at him.

You arrived at the hospital and jogged to the reception desk. "Hi, do you have a patient under the name of Harry Styles? He's a friend of mine." You said trying to catch your breath. "Um, yes room 203." The lady said pointing in the direction of Harry's room. "Thank you so much." You said rushing towards his room, Luke following behind you. You got to the door and paused for a second before opening it. You instantly saw Harry in the hospital bed sat up slightly. He was dressed in a hospital gown that showed his arm tattoos and his floppy hair was pushed back into a slight quiff. He was laughing with one of the nurses who looked up at you when you came in. "Looks like you have visitors, i'll give you some privacy," she said as she walked towards you and out the door." Harry turned his head to face you and his eyes widened. You couldn't tell if he was shocked or not. "Hi Harry," you said smiling. "y/n, what are you doing here?" he said with a slight smile. Luke stayed close to the door, you knew he didnt like Harry that much. "I came to see you, I wanted to see if you were okay, I think we got off on the wrong fo-" "I'm going to go and get some coffee. do you guys want anything?" Luke interrupted. "I'm good thanks Luke, Harry?" You asked. "Nah thanks mate." Harry said, his voice raspy and his accent thick. "Ok, I'll be back in a bit." Luke said walking out the door. You turned back to Harry and perched on the edge of the hospital bed. "You were saying?" He said smiling at you. "I think we got off on the wrong foot Harry." You began. "Michael is out of order. Thats why we, uh, we broke up." Harry put his hand over yours that was resting on the bed, you looked down at both your hands. "Its okay y/n, you can do better than him anyway, you're right, he's out of order" Harry said, you could feel him looking at you. You lifted your head and looked at Harry who was now staring in your eyes. You never actually realised how pretty his eyes were, or how his skin was perfectly clear. You noticed him leaning towards you and you leaned in too. Before you knew it your lips were touching his and his hand was resting on your cheek with his other hand still touching yours. "Uh." You heard a voice behind you and instantly disconnected your lips from Harry's and stood up. You turned to see Luke standing in the doorway of the hospital room, coffee in his hands and a shocked look on his face.