2. Arrival

As you were getting out of the car at the headquarters you were about to pay the driver but he said that Jack had already paid for the ride, so no need.

"Oh...well that's sweet of him" you said to yourself.

The driver got out of the car and got out your bags but as he was doing that a very handsome blonde man walked up to him and asked to take the bags. The man started to walk away with the bags but then suddenly stopped to turn around and look at you.

"Oh you must be Y/N, right."

"Yes, and you" "Oh I'm sorry I'm Jack Morrison, nice to meet you."

He held out his hand for you to shake and y'all shook hands.

"So I'm gonna guess your the Jack that paid for that ride, right"

"Of course, what you think I'm gonna give you a job and make you pay for the ride?" He started laughing

"Oh good point" you smiled and started laughing too

"Oh...well sorry to cut this short but I've got some business to attend to" "Here I'll have Dr.Ziegler show you around" he said as he walked away

As he was walking away he stopped to tap on Dr.Ziegler's shoulder and then pointed to you, She looked at you a freaked out and ran over to you and said "HIIII!"

"Soooo.... im gonna guess your Dr.Ziegler....right?"

"Well yes but you can call me Mercy like everyone else here does"

"Ok well hi Mercy im (Y/N)...the newbie....obviously heh heh"

"Ok well hi (Y/N) just in case you havent noticed im the doctor around here"

You and Mercy stood there for a few seconds not knowing what to say until Mercy said she had to show you around.

"Ok so as we walk in this is the walk-in, if we go a little further there is the cafeteria, on the right there is Jack's office, and here are rooms."