6. Training

BEEP-BEEP BEEP-BEEP

You looked over to the clock to snooze it and get up, since you went to bad at like 2 so you were pretty tired.

"UghhHHHHHHHH!!!"

"I donwanna get upppp" you said as you were rubbing your eyes

You stretched and stood up but almost fell over for no reason at all and looked over to the clock to see it blinking 6:27.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

You walked to the bathroom and brushed your teeth and hair then put on a little bit of concealer then pulled your hair up. You threw on some clothes then you didn't have anything else to do so you walked to the cafeteria to maybe get something to eat and throw away the previous night's tea trash. As you walked out of your room you got some looks because you were the new chick but just ignored it even thought you were never the person to have attention for no reason. When you walked into the cafeteria you heard some people calling your name.

"(Y/N), come over here!!!"

You looked over to see Tracer calling your name while sitting at a table with Mei, Dva, and a couple of guys. You walked over there to go sit down with them.

"Oh mornin' guys"

"Morning" said everyone at the table

You looked down to your watch to see that it was 6:50.

"Ok (Y/N) tell them how we met"

You tilted down to Tracer's level to whisper to her.

"Hey uhhh...im sorry but I have to leave in a couple of minutes to do training but ill come back later to talk... does that sound okay?"

"Oh yeah that's fine love don't even worry about it ill just tell them" she said with her cheery smile

"Ok thank god, I didn't want you to think I was avoiding you or something."

"Well sorry to cut this short guys but unfortunately I have to go train in a few minutes"

"Ok see you later (Y/N)" Mei said

You went to get a tea and then proceeded to go to the training area. You walked in the doors and set down your stuff and looked around for Commander Reyes.

"Hellooo?"

"Grab a weapon" you heard him say which scared the living hell out of you

"SHI-!!" you basically yelled as you jumped

"Watch it" he said as he interrupted you

"Well if you didn't sneak up on me I wouldn't have yelled"

"I didn't sneak up on you"

"Then what do you call it??"

He didn't answer

"Exactly"

"Grab a weapon" he said again

"Okayyyyyy"

He looked at you waiting for you to say it properly

You sighed and said "Yes Sir"

"Before you touch anything go change into this" He said as he handed you some sort of training suit with the Overwatch logo on the shoulders

"...Yes sir"

As you were changing in the restroom you really didn't walk out because of how tight it was, it wasn't uncomfortable but it was just so tight and you could see all your curves but apparently its suppose to fit like that. You walked out of the restroom and hurried to get to the training room.

"Alright...lets get this over with"

You looked over to the wall of weapons and picked up a crossbow then walked over to where Reyes was standing. You could hear him step back as you were aiming. You pulled the trigger and shot the target, you reloaded it and aimed it again but just as you were about to shoot you looked behind you because of how uncomfortable you were in this suit to find him not behind you anymore, you stepped back and almost died because he was right behind you and you tripped but luckily he caught you by your arms before you could die.

"W-What the fuck?? Why are you right behind me?!?!? AND HOW DID YOU GET THERE SO QUIETLY?!?!"

"Im quiet when I want to be"

"Yeah well no shit Sherlock"

"Hey..."

"*Sigh*...sorry"

[30 Minutes later]

"Alright, you can leave now"

"Thank GODDDD" you said to yourself

As you put up the weapon, grabbed your stuff, and started to walk out of the room he stopped you

"Hey..."

"Sir?"

"I need you to come meet me in my office tomorrow around 12:30, got it?"

"Okayyy... and where the heck is that??"

"Just go to Jack's office and ask him he'll tell you"

"Okay...well bye"

"Bye"

*SLuuuuUUURRRrrrrrrPPPPP*