9. Shopping

"EEK- what the hell man??! Why are you here...and HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN??!?!??"

"Well let's just say there's a such thing called keys"

"Sooo that means you can just walk into my room?"

"Mmmm not really...but I don't give a shit"

"Ok then... why exactly are you here?"

"I'm here to talk about your little friend" he said as he slowly walked toward you.

"What? Who, D.Va?" You said with a gulp

"Yeah..." he answered

"Heheh... what about her?"

As he was walking closer he stopped. With only inches between each other, he stood... and just stared at you. With you waiting for an answer which you already knew what he was going to say made you pretty nervous.

"So you have... a "crush" on me?" He said with finger quotes and then his deep rumbling laugh. He leaned in so close to you that you could feel his breath on your face, which caused your heart to literally freak out making you feel like you had just ran 2 miles straight.

He stepped back with a small grin on his face and walked out of the room, without a word.

"Ok thennn." You said then went to sit on your bed to think about what just happened.

-20 minutes later-

You walked out of your room to go get Tracer and D.Va so they could help you pick a dress. You were going meet up with them in the cafeteria then you saw Gabriel leaning against the wall...like nothing happened but you tried your best to ignore him.

"Hey guys, y'all ready to go?"

"YEAH WE ARE!!" they both yelled in unison

"Alright we'll both of you get to the car, I'll be there in a minute."

You walked into the cafeteria to get some noice tea and Gabriel was standing there so after you got your tea you leaned next to him and y'all looked at each other in silence for a minute.

"What?" He broke the longing silence

"Nothing"

"Shouldn't you be going somewhere about now?"

"Well, yeah bu- He cut you off

"Go, we'll talk later... have fun"

"Ok bye..." you waved at him and he gave a small wave back.

You walked out of the door and walked to your car, the girls were looking at you as if they had just seen a rare sight...which if they saw you talking to Gabriel, you'd probably do the same thing.

"What're y'all looking at??" You said then looked behind you

"WHAT ELSE LOVE???" Tracer yelled

"Uhhhh... that tree behind me?" You once again looked behind you and tried not to start laughing.

"Ughhhh no... YOU WERE TALKING TO COMMANDER REYES!!!!" D.Va yelled

"I was?" You said and started laughing "Alright let's go we're not gonna make it on time."

-about a 15 minute drive later-

"Alright we're here"

You stepped out of the car and walked inside and the first thing you saw were many sparkling pink and brightly colored dresses. You walked up to the counter and told the lady you wanted to look at black dresses so after Tracer and D.Va walked in she showed y'all where they were. After a good 8 minutes of you and the girls looking you found some cute black dresses. You found about five that you liked but D.Va didn't like them so you and the girls grabbed the others. The first one was a plain longer dress that hugged your curves and had a v-neck, the second one was about knee-length, sparkly, and had a ribbon around the waist, the third one was a plain black dress with a tight but comfortable waist, went a couple inches above your knees, had a small puffy skirt, and didn't show any cleavage.

Your favorite dress was the first one but D.Va and Tracer liked the third one but you didn't really care, they were both nice.

Va and Tracer liked the third one but you didn't really care, they were both nice

(The chosen dress ^^^)

After arguing for a minute on which dress you should get you told them to shut up and your choice was final. The three of you went up to the lady at the counter and paid for the dress. The good thing is, the dress wasn't really expensive it was only around $80
which was good. You already had a pair of matching shoes so y'all went back to the building.

You told the girls you would hopefully see them at the party and left to get ready.

Told you :3