8. Crush

When y'all got to his office he quickly typed in the code in the key pad.

He opened the door and quietly cursed to himself then turned around.

"What was that?" You said with a small laugh

"I forgot what I was gonna say"

"Wowwwwwww, that's real smart" you started laughing.

He laughed and walked in then told you to come in and shut the door.

"Sooooooooo...what would you like from meeeee? You asked

"Well damn... I forgot what I was going to say so I uhh was wondering if you would like to come with me to Jack's party tomorrow? He asked

"Yeah, I heard about that but I haven't really heard anything about it so I wasn't really gonna go...

"Oh...okay" he cut you off

"But yes I'll go with you, but you need to tell me what the dress code is... and where it's at." You said with a nervous laugh. "Told you... I haven't really heard anything about it."

"Alright, it's in the cafeteria and I mean... it's not really a formal party but just...not sweatpants"

"And when is it?" You asked

"It's tomorrow night at 9:00"

"Ok, bye!"

-the next morning-

You groaned and looked over to your alarm clock that said 9:16. You decided to quickly look in your closet to see if you had something nice to wear for tonight. You did have a dress but unfortunately you didn't bring it with you, which kinda sucked. You went to brush your hair and teeth then threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and walked out the door.

You were walking toward the Medical Bay to talk to Angela but you looked towards the cafeteria and realized you were pretty hungry. You saw Mei and a few other girls you know so after you got some tea and a granola bar you went to sit with them.

"Hey guys"

"Ohhhh hey (Y/N), perfect timing!"  Said D.Va

Didn't realize it before but Angela was there too

"Oh no...why?" You asked

"Cuzzzz were all talking about our crushes...that work here"

"Oh...that's... niceeee"

"Mine's Lucio, what about yours Angela?"

"Oh I have someone in my sights but I won't tell you, got to figure it out yourself" she said then winked and walked away.

"ANGELA!!!, YOU MONSTER!!!" D.Va yelled when she stood up.

So (Y/N), who's your crush?" Mei asked and once she did everyone at the table was looking at you.

"...Commander Reyes..." you answered where only they could hear

"REALLY?!?" They all yelled, causing everyone to look at your table.

"IM GONNA GO TELL HIM!!" D.Va yelled

"NO, D.Va wai- uhhgggg" but it was too late, she slipped out of your grip and was running over to him so you hid behind everyone.

-D.Va's short POV-

"Hey Commander Reyes?"

"Yes?" He said as he looked at her with the
"Go to hell look"

"I just wanted you to knowww that she likes you" she said as she pointed at you and started giggling and ran off.

-Your POV-

You saw him look at you and you quickly turned away. 

"Hey guys I was wondering if some of y'all want to come with me to get a dress for tonight?"

"Sorry (Y/N) I have to go to the science lab in a few" said Mei

"I can't either (Y/N) speaking of I gotta go now, see you guys later" Said Pharah

"Sooo I'm gonna guess you two can?" You said as you pointed at Tracer and D.Va.

"Yup sure can love"

"YEAHH!!! That sounds fun!"

Well if y'all are coming you need to get ready because I'm leaving soon, about an hour to be exact."

-15 minutes later of talking-

You hopped in the shower, shaved, brushed your teeth and all that stuff, then got out and brushed and dried your hair. You walked out of the bathroom with just a towel on to see Gabriel standing in front of your door.

"EEK- what the hell man??! Why are you here...and HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN??!?!??"

Howdyyyyyy guysss...DONT be mad at me plis for leaving it on a cliffhanger? Lollll don't worry I'm doing to upload again today  or tomorrow ok baiiiiii :3