4. Watch it

"Sorry!!!" you yelled as you ran out the door.

As you were running out the restroom door you ran into someone and flew to the ground

"Watch it..." the man said as he looked down at you

"Oh my gosh I-Im sooo sorry" you told him as you looked up

He didn't say anything except for grunt. As you were fixing to get up you heard Jack tell him to be nice to you so he put out his arm to pull you up.

"S-Sorry and...thanks"

"No problem" you barely heard him say as he quickly walked away

As he walked away you looked at him because you didn't look at him because you were too scared

"(Y/N)" you heard Jack call you and you quickly turned around and started walking towards him

As you walked into his office and sat down he closed the door and sat down right after you. It was quite for a few seconds but what seemed like hours because how nervous you were.

"So" Jack said

"Huh oh uhh..yes sir?"

"Now (L/N), can you tell me why you were late??"

"Oh i uhh got caught in kind of a predicament thing with Tracer in the restroom for 20 minutes..."

"I see...yeah she's been waiting to meet you for nearly lets say...4 months...around there I guess"

"Oh thanks god I wouldn't have been able to explain that to you"

"Ok well just to remind you I'm gonna have you and Commander Reyes practice in the training range at 7am tomorrow morning"

"Sorry to ask but who's Commander Reyes?"

"Reyes is the dude you bumped into earlier...well heh, you can call him Gabriel sometimes to piss him off, that's why he's being an asshole cause i kept on calling him that...not saying that he isn't one which he is so expect that behavior from him all the time unless you get on his good side...which that's pretty rare"

"Oh, well that'll be fun"

"Yup wish you all my luck...you can leave now"

You started to get up but he stopped you

"Hey just to warn you if you don't get there at 7 sharp he'll nag about that for at least 10 minutes...man sometimes I wonder if he has the mind of a 35 year old man or a 7 year old." he said as he started laughing. The both of you laughed for about 5 minutes then when you left you remembered that you had the key to your room and headed toward there.

Hallo humans tell me if this chapter was guuuuud (if you wanted to know its was about 425 words long long) mkay bai :333