18. LmaO mOrE LiKe a bOoK

You opened your door and walked into your room, set your stuff down and sat down on the bed. You kinda just sat there for a minute, wondering what to do for the next while. You turned around to look at your clock...It was 9:00.

"What the hell am I supposed to do for the next 12 hours.." you sighed.

You flopped backwards and decided to take a good ole' nap.

-roughly 6 hours later-

You jerked awake.

"Ok fUck." You whispered
You had one of those dreams when you trip or some whack shit and it wakes you up.

You looked over at the clock on your nightstand. It was about 4:00.

"Well fuck, I guess I'll get up and go workout or something." You got up and got some leggings and a T-shirt on then packed a quick duffel bag with wraps and some clothes to work out in and headed out the door.

Walking out of your room, you decided you would go to the training room closest to you. You normally would go to another one because it had better vibes or something but you didn't feel like it. Getting closer you the training room you heard someone training with a punching bag. You peeked in from the door and saw Gabriel. Wrapped fists, shirtless, and of course, sweating. You felt like a fucking clown after you tripped on AIR and stumbled forward, getting the attention of the man. He quickly turned around to see you in in your "saving yourself" stance on the ground.

"hahaaa hi Reyes... what a uh coincidence to see you here." You struggled to spit out. With him glaring at you with his deathly gaze, you quickly got up and regained your composure and smoothly leaned on the doorframe next to you.

He sighed and put his fists down.
"Hi (Y/N), what do you need?" He asked

"Well actually, nothing really. I came by to train too but uh yeah."

"Oh, okay. Well feel free to, as long as you're not bothering me." He replied

"Oh cool, thanks."

You walked over to the locker room and headed in. You set your bag down and got out and put on your shorts and sports bra. After you pulled your hair out of your face you grabbed your wraps and threw the bag over your shoulder. Walking out of the room you were wrapping your hands. You walked over to the benches and sat down your bag and headed over to the bag you were gonna beat the hell out of.

"Hey Reyes?"

He stopped and peeked around his bag and looked at your with a confused expression.

"Yeah?"

"You ever come here just to blow off some steam, or relieve stress?" You asked

"Oh hell yeah. All the time, matter a fact right now really. I always have some sort of weight on my shoulders." He replied "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I don't know, just wondering I guess." You said

"Well, what about you? Any specific reason you're here today?"

"Well, I made plans to hang out with Jesse later tonight but didn't know what else to do in the meantime."

"Well what are you gonna do after this?" He asked again.

"Hell if I know, I took a four hour nap earlier for fun, I don't even know what's happening anymore." You laughed.

"Damn is your life really that boring?" He snickered and walked up to you and leaned against the bench near you.

"Wow good one, so funnyyyy." You teased him and laughed."

The both of you laughed for a moment. He left to go get some water and you began working out.
"One two, one two." You repeated over and over in your head. "Three, four." You then mixed them up with "one two, three, four." For a few minutes then stopped to take a break. You turned around to see the one and only watching you from afar. You fully turned around and put your hand on your hip and looked at him with a funny face.