10. Party

After you told them bye you headed back to your room to get ready. You walked up to the door and unlocked it then opened it. The first thing you did when you walked in was going to your closet to find your shoes, thankfully you found them.

Unfortunately you never wear heels and you know you're gonna drink soooo

Unfortunately you never wear heels and you know you're gonna drink soooo... lets hope you don't break your fucking ankle.

You went to the bathroom to do your hair and makeup. For your hair all you did was quickly curl it and pull it up then for your makeup you did whatever. After you did all that you noticed it was almost 9:00 so you hurried out of the bathroom to put on your dress and shoes. You grabbed your purse, put your phone and some cash in it then started to walk out of the door but then turned around to wash out your mouth with mouth wash and grabbed a piece of gum then walked out the door. Right as you stepped out of the door to lock it you turned to see Tracer in some pants with a white button down and an orange bow tie.

"JESUS TRACER, don't do that...please, your gonna end up killing me"

"Oops, sorry love, didn't mean to scare ya"

"That's all good just...tell me when your coming over."

"I'm so- OHMYGODDDD YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!"

"Heheh uhhh thanks." You said with a small smile

"Alright, lets go!"

The two of you were walking down your hallway and you started to hear the music a bit better than before because your room was pretty far from the cafeteria. You and Tracer turned the corner to see people dancing, drinking, and someone leaning against the wall.

"Hey Tracer, I'm gonna go talk to someone real quick, I'll be back in a minute."

You started walking into the cafeteria and tried to politely push through all of the dancers to get to Gabriel. He had on a black suit with a black tie, You didn't really know why but you ignored it. After you pushed through the people you walked behind Gabriel, leaned on the wall then tapped on his shoulder. He turned around then realized it was you so he had a small small on his face.

"Oh hi, didn't see you there." You said trying not to laugh

He looked at you up and down like he was amazed.

"You look great" he said with a small smile

"Thank you" You said all shy and stuff

You turned to look around and saw Tracer and D.Va freaking the fuck out. You quickly turned away from them so he didn't follow your eyes and see them.

"Sooo...uhhh wanna go get some drinks?"

"Sure, what do you want?"

"Uhhh a margarita?"

"Alright" he answered

As he walked away you decided to follow him because you had nothing better to do. As he was ordering the drinks you sat down at the bar. He turned around and saw you and looked really confused but sat down anyway. He got a beer and sat it down in front of his seat then handed you your margarita.

"Sooo...Gabriel?"

"Who said you can call me that?"

"No one, I just don't want to say Commander Reyes every time I'm around you."

"Whatever, just shut up and drink your drink" he said with his deep laugh.

He was silently drinking his beer when you asked him a weird but I guess normal question

"Heyy..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you mind if I try a sip of that?"

He looked down at his beer and lifted it up some then looked back at you

"No problem"

He set it down and scooted it towards you. You picked it up and took a sip of it and shook your head.

"What, not a beer person or something?" He asked then laughed

"No not really, I mean it's not bad but like you said, not a beer person"

-about an hour later-

You had already had like 4 margaritas and you figured it was probably time to stop...well you surprisingly weren't drunk...well if you stop you then won't be.

"Ya know what, I should probably go before I get drunk and something bad happens."

"Well, you think I can walk you back?" He asked

"Well, why not?"

As the two of you were walking down the hallway he seemed to scoot closer to you every few feet until he couldn't get any closer. You grabbed your keys from your bag and unlocked the door. You opened the door and turned around, about to say bye and close the door but then Gabe asked to come in.

"Sure, just did down or something while I take a quick shower."

"Kay..."

You were taking your clothes off then realized you didn't have a damn towel. So you threw your bra back on and peeked your head around the corner.

"Uhhhh...fuck... heyy uhhh Gabe?"

"Yeah?"

"I uhhh forgot to get a towel...could you bring me one please?"

"Oh, uhh sure" he said

"Oh god...thank you sooo much!"

He walked up to the door and you quickly stuck your hand out of the door and grabbed the towel from him.

-after taking a quick shower"

You wrapped your hair in the towel, threw on your underwear, and wrapped a towel around you. You walked out of the bathroom and headed for the dresser next to your bed.

"Turn around."

"Why?" He said in his sexy ass laugh

"Cause I said so, that's why"

After he turned around you pulled a t-shirt out of the dresser and threw it on. You didn't put on any pants because your shirt was long enough to be a dress.

"Sooooo... what'r ya planning on doing tomorrow?"

"Not much, probably just gonna go to the gun range and practice a bit."

"Good..."

"Why?" He asked

"Cuz well...I was wanting you to stay the night"