14. welp.

You walked out of the building and noticed it was a little dark out so you looked at your phone to see the time, it was 2:15. You then looked up at the sky too see that clouds were covering the sky, big, gray, clouds.

"Well no shit it's dark outside, it's probably going to rain soon...im going back to my room." you said as you turned around and walked right back into the building.

"Shit, hah well uhm.. just remembered there is a doctor that works here hmmmmmm." You were headed to her office until a familiar person stopped you.

"Hey, where you headed to?"

You stopped in your tracks and slowly turned around to see Gabriel again.

"Well, you see-I uh" you nervously replied

He laughed "I already know. You know, it's raining."

He started to say something else but you kinda dosed off thinking about how you couldn't get milk.. until someone waved their hand in your face.

"Huh, oh fuck." You laughed nervously again

"Oh my god, are you okay?" He laughed but in some serious tone

"Yeah uhm.. I think I'm gonna go now, see ya." You patted his shoulder and walked away to see Angela.

-After a nice 40 second walk-

You knocked on the wall with one hand in your picked and slowly walked in.

"Hellooo?" You slowly asked making sure not to disturb any current patients.

After a moment you turned to see Angela hanging out in her little desk corner typing up a storm of papers, clearly not have noticed you yet. You cleared your throat to try and catch her attention and sure enough she turned around with sort of a shocked face that she didn't notice you at first.

"Oh hey (Y/N) my apologies, I didn't see, or hear you there." She laughed nervously

"Oh it's fine, what are you doing anyway?"

"Oh nothing, just typing some patient forms and stuff like that. You know, the usual." She replied sorta surprised you asked. "Anyway, you need something?" She said as she turned toward you in her fancy little spinny chair.

"Yeah I uh was just wondering, well knowing..hopefully if you had any Tylenol or something."

"Yeah what's your issue?"

"I just feel like shit.. you know, after that party last night."

"So..(Y/N) how was last night?" She asked with a very curious tone.

"Uh... huh?" You though for a second, then it clicked in your tiny fucking brain, she was talking about you and Gabriel.

You looked around to make sure nobody was near enough to hear. "Now wait a hot minute how do you know about that? You are talking about THAT right??"

"Yes." She answered "First of all I know you like him and second of all I saw the two of you chatting it up one minute then the next you two were gone. What else was I supposed to think?" She laughed.

"Ok, ok whatever, we didn't do anything bad ok just some smoochy smoochy ok.. now I have no time to dilly dally, I have a meetin- wait, I have a meeting in five minutes...oh poop.

"Oh, well here's some Tylenol anyway, I don't want to get you into trouble." She gave you a cup of water.

You threw the pills in your mouth and drank the little cup of water and threw it in the trash. After you swallowed the pills you thanked Angela and flew out the door.

Ok first of all I know I haven't posted in almost 3 months and I'm sorry.. but also y'all seen the Victor "oh poop" meme oml they're hilarious. Also I might post again tomorrow some time cuz im bored so imma bout to work on another chapter I have an idea for sooooo adios.