3. Restroom Get Together

After your talk with Mercy you decided to take a quick look around before you went to talk to Jack. You saw a few people sitting by a table, one of which looked a little young to be in Overwatch but cute. After looking around for a couple of minutes you went to the restroom to freshen up but on your way there you saw a flash faster than a blink of an eye, you looked around for a few seconds wondering what the hell just happened but pushed it away because you thought you were going insane.

You pushed open the door and walked to the sink and splashed some water on your face and fixed your hair real quick but as you were pulling it up you heard a stall door open and a loud scream after it.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

You turned around to be tightly hugged by a small girl in an orange jumpsuit thing and while all of that was happening the restroom door quickly opened with a couple girls running inside wondering what just happened. One of the girls was the young one wearing a crop top and some shorts, and another one was a short girl with her brown hair in a bun with some kind of ice pick thingy.

"Heyy whats going on in he-" said the young girl but interrupted by the girl hugging me

"CAN YOU NOT TELL DVA, THE NEW GIRL IS HERE!!!!!"

"Well Tracer that doesn't mean you should suffocate her" the girl with the bun said as she laughed

"MEI IM NO-" the girl looked up at you to see you struggling to breath properly

"Oh sorry love didn't mean to kill ya there"

"Oh no you're fine I know how you feel, you're not the only one" you told her

"Ok well sorry to break this guys but don't you think a bathroom is a weird place to meet people??" Mei asked

"Nahhhh" everyone else said

"Ok well hi (Y/N) sorry but i have to leave now, hopefully we can catch up later" Mei said as she walked off

"Well Tracer how bout' i introduce myself?"

"Sure love"

"Ok hi im Dva but you can call me Hana...just not on missions, sooo whats your name?"

"Im (Y/N) nice to meet you"

You turned around to greet Tracer but she was so excited she was like freaking the fuck out

"Ok......hi?"

"OH MY GOSHHHH HIIII!!!, Im Tracer in case you haven't noticed heh heh sorry for being so jumpy I've been waiting to meet you for almost 3 months"

"Well that's okay you're just excited"

"Yeah we-"

"OH MY GOD!!, Tracer im so sorry to cut this short but i was suppose to meet Commander Morrison in his office 15 minutes ago!!!"

"Sorry!!!" you yelled as you ran out the door.