5. Hey...

After you left Jack's office you headed toward the rooms and found yours from the number on the key and unlocked the door. You opened the door and looked around a little and realized how...plain it was.

"Oh god its so plain im bored from lookin at it...well what'd you expect" you told yourself

"Ok well it's almost midnight sooo i should prolly unpack..."

As you started to unpack you pulled all of your clothes and shower stuff out of your bags and then put the bags in the corner to temporarily get them out of the way. You picked up your earbuds to listen to music but then come to realize your phone was almost dead.

"Well fuck, now i cant listen to music"

You crawled over to the pile of random crap to pick up your phone charger. You turned around to plug in the charger then continued to plug in your phone and then play some music and hum to it. As you were humming you were putting the clothes you weren't going to wear for pajamas which just happened to be athletic shorts and a long t-shirt in some drawers. You picked up your clothes and shower stuff and took them to the shower.

As you were getting undressed until you realized that you didn't have a wash rag and a towel so you looked around in drawers and stuff for a moment to luckily find one.

[About 10 minutes later]

You were humming "Boo boop de doop" to yourself as you were getting out of the shower and getting dressed. You threw on your underwear and stuff and then your shirt and shorts and ringing and brushing out your hair real quick. After leaving the bathroom you decided to look around a little longer before going to bed, but you noticed that the place didn't have a washer and dryer but thankfully you remembered that when you were going to the restroom you saw a small laundry room which was probably were Mei and Dva came from so you walked to the bathroom to grab your towels and stuff, threw on some tennis shoes and headed out to the laundry room.

While you were walking to the laundry room you passed the cafeteria which had some drink dispensers and told yourself that after this you were gonna grab a tea.

You pushed the laundry door open and walked to a dirty towel hamper thing that said above it    "Dirty Towels" so you threw the towel in it and walked out.

After walking out you saw someone sitting at a table in the cafeteria drinking maybe a coffee or something but you didn't know who it was so you didn't say anything. As you walked a little closer you realized it was Commander Reyes and then suddenly didn't want to walk in there but you did it anyway. When you walked up to the machine drink thingey you pushed the button to the sweet tea and then heard some footsteps get closer to you. After a few seconds of really loud footsteps you looked beside you to see Commander Reyes getting more coffee of some sort and then you noticed how fine he looked because that was your first time actually looking at him but then quickly looked away when you saw him look at you then you hear him walk away and sit back down. When you were FINALLY done getting your tea you walked up to him.

"Hey..." you said to him

He sighed and slowly looked up to you to say "Yes....what do you want?"

"I-I just wanted to say sorry for bumping...running into you earlier"

Still looking at you he just grunted and looked away

"Ok well have a nice night...see you in the morning"

HALLLOOOOOOOO EFKULHFUOEHLFDJFHBSJFGDBHJFSDGUGDSGFJDUGF                      mkayeeee bai :3333