17. lmao more like page

As you closed the door you turned around to go on with your morning. You know, the norm. Take a shower, and eat or some shit. You looked at the clock to see the bright red numbers saying 6:49 and decided you should probably get moving since you only had like 10 mins.

-the regular 6:57 time skip you probably expected-

You walked out the door with your phone and keys in hand then turned to lock it. Turning back around through the hall you noticed it was a little more empty than usual, nothing to it just a little quieter. You walked until you got to the glass doors of the training room and peeked through to see nobody in there. A little confused you peeked your head through the door to check it out.

"Hello?" You quietly called out to get no answer.

You slowly walked in the door toward your locker to set your things in it. You heard footsteps but they seemed like they were trying to be quiet, you turned around then they stopped. You pulled out your gun and held it in front of you then peeked around the corner to see nothing.

"What the hell..?" You thought.

You looked around a little bit more to see nothing out of the ordinary. Still on your guard you heard something behind you and spun around to see McCree tip-toeing out of the door.

"Dude." You flatly said

He spun around to look at you and sheepishly smiled . "Haha, sorry Darlin' wasn't uhh trying to you know spook ya or anything."

"Not trying to spook me..? "DUDE, I have a gun pointed at you." You slightly snapped and turned around to see Gabriel standing directly behind you. You screamed and covered your face, then looked up at him. He stared back at you with a blank face.

"DUDE DO YOU WANT TO DIE??!" You yelled.

He looked at you and grabbed the gun out of your hand and set it in your locker then started laughing. You turned around to see a missing McCree then spun back around the man bent down laughing.

"Is this why I came here?" You said in a slightly annoyed tone

He laughed for another few seconds then stood up to regain his composure and look at your and replied.

"No, I asked you here so we can train you. You've been here a while and I've started to notice you lacking a bit so I decided to lend a hand."

You stared at him with your arms crossed.
"Okay, sounds good to me."

The two of you stared for a moment then he started again.

"Ok were going to be working in your aim with multiple weapons and hand to hand combat, and possibly a couple other things if we have time."

After that he left to go get weapons and you headed to your locker to get your own gun and things like that. While you were doing to you hear a certain cowboy walk up behind you.

As you were turning around to look at him he started. "Oh uh hey (Y/N), sorry bout earlier." He apologized.

"Dude, kinda pissed but you're fine." You laughed and punched his arm. You heard him whine from the punch and you waved him off.

You walked over to the spot Gabriel told you to stand and waited till he got back. You looked down at your watch to see it was 7:20 or so. Gabriel came back with a few weapons in his hands consisting of a bow and a gun that was you guess was something in the lines of Jack's gun.

"Ok, stand here, take this gun, and shoot."

"Uhmmm.. what? How? I don't even know how to shoot this." You whined

He sighed and walked behind you and looked over your shoulder then grabbed the gun in your hands.

"Ok you hold it here aim it then shoot it." He let go and stepped aside.

You kinda just stood there for a second feeling the heat rise on your skin then aimed the gun and shot a round. It was pretty smooth.

"I'm back y'all." You hear that familiar cowboy voice again and turned around. "Oh nice y'all are tryin' out new guns (Y/N) you should try mine." He grabbed his peacekeeper and held it out to you. You set down the gun in your hands and grabbed the gun out of Jesse's hand and looked at it, honestly kind of intimidated.

"Now (Y/N), you realize that will kick back right?" Gabriel asked.

"Yeah uhm...I'm kinda scared." You looked at Jesse and laughed. He walked over to you and told you how to hold it and all that. "Ok darlin' when you pull the trigger it will kick back." Jesse said. Gabe and Jesse stood there looking at each other then back at you. You stood there for a moment then aimed, then fired the gun.

"Oh Shit!" You excitedly screamed as the gun flew back out of your hand. You ducked down to the ground, flinching.

After a moment you turned your head to see Gabe staring at Jesse with evil eyes and Jesse scratching his head, they both looked at you. You slowly stood up and dusted yourself off, pulling up your pants.

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it." You quietly said.

"I think that's enough for today, I think we can practice your hand to hand combat tomorrow." Gabe said.

"Bye Commander." You grabbed your things and walked over to your locker. Opening it you put your gun up and grabbed your phone and Keys. You turned around to see Jesse standing against a wall seeming as if he were waiting on something.

"Oh yeah uhm sorry about your gun...hope I didn't break it or anything."

"Oh that? You're fine darlin' you didn't break it or anything, even if it was my idea." He laughed

"Oh ok well uhm are you busy tonight or tomorrow night?"

"No, not that I know of. Why?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later or something idk...rent a movie or something, you know as friends." You laughed and pointed finger guns at him.

"Hell yeah, that sound good." He pointed finger guns back at you.

"Well, see ya later then I guess I'm gonna go take a nap or some shit, get some ice for my wrist."

"Oh yeah sorry bout that, anyway see ya later darlin." he said and waved as he walked out the door.

You closed the locker door and headed out the door.

Anyway y'all I gotta make this QuiCk my mom is wanting me to watch this movie with her lmao byyyeeee also sorry for the "not uploading in 5 months thing" oke bYe