7. Argue

It was a Saturday morning...like any other, except I'm suppose to go to Gabriel's office. You were supposed to get up at like 8 but noooooo you missed your alarm and woke up at 12.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh"

You turn over to look at your alarm clock and realize it was 12 something

"Wait....whutttt I thought I set my alarm...well, I guess not"

You threw the comforter off onto the other side of the bed and got up and headed towards the bathroom to brush your teeth and take a quick 5 minute shower, after you got out of the shower you noticed you forgot to put a towel on the floor. You thought it wouldn't be a big deal until you slipped and busted your ass on the floor. Kinda pissed, you were about to yell out some unpleasant words but decided not to but instead take a deep breath in and walk it off. After that you realized it was nearly 12:30 so you threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and walked out the door.

You walked down to Commander Morrison's office to ask where Gabriel's office was. You were about to knock on the door until you heard some yelling. The yelling was muffled so you didn't really know what they were saying but you can pick out a few words here an there. You noticed that the two arguers were obviously Commander Morrison and Commander Reyes. Once you knocked everything went silent.

"Uhhh hello?"

As the door opened Jack said "hi" and told you to come in. "Soooo..." you asked to break the silence.

"Oh if you didn't hear,  me and Gabriel here were arguing" he said very sharply.

"Yeahhh I uhh noticed."

"There must be a reason why your here so what'd ya need?" He asked

"Well about that, I needed to know where his office is" you said as you pointed at Commander Reyes.

"Did you really ask her to come to your office and tell her to come to me to where it is???" He asked Gabriel

"..."

"Your an asshole"

"No your an asshole" Gabriel  shot back

Jack looked down to write on a small sheet of paper then handed to you "Here this is where Gabriel's office is for later on. You folded up the piece of paper and stuck it in your pocket. "You can leave now Gabriel and you too (Y/N). Gabriel rolled his eyes as he stood up and walked out.

"Ok thanks" you said with a smile.

You walked out of the office and close the door. You looked behind you and saw Gabriel waiting on you so he could walk you to his office.

"Soooo what were y'all arguing about?"

It took him a minute to answer but finally he did

"Dumb shit"

"Alright...what kind of dumb shit?"

"Just dumb shit"

"Why?"

"Why are you asking so many questions?" He shot back at you in a playful way and laughed.

"I dunnoooo I just wanna know that's all"

"Well why do you wanna know??"

"I DUNNOOOO"

The two of you played around for a second until y'all got to his office.