15. meeting

As you ran out the door you headed straight to your room. As soon as you got there you fumbled with the keys for what felt like 5 minutes the finally unlocked the door. You threw your stuff on the bed then went to your drawer for some jeans to throw on so you didn't look like shit. You ran to the mirror to make sure 100% you didn't look like absolute doo doo. Well, you still looked like doo doo but it was an acceptable amount of doo doo. You slipped your converse and jacket on and quickly ran out and locked the door.

"Shit shit shit whereeeee do I- uh there? OH YEAH THERE!" You whispered to yourself

You ran to Commander Morrison's office and knocked on the door. Trying to look not rude since you already looked bad, you fumbled with your phone and keys to put them in your jacket pocket just in time for Jack to open the door. You quickly straightened up and put your hands in your pockets then looked at the time to check if you were late, luckily you were on time..for once.

"Oh uh hello Commander Morrison! I'm here for our meeting, as you may know."

"Oh yeah, I'm busy right now, we could reschedule for later or tomorrow or I could move you to Commander Reyes."

"Oh I guess I'll go to Commander Reyes since you know I obviously got all dressed up." You laughed to lighten your nervous mood.

"Of course, here let me get you a note real quick."

"Oh no, I don't- uh" you stopped yourself, you didn't want to lead anything on.

"What was that?" He asked

"Oh nothing" you quickly replied

"Here, I apologize for doing this on such short notice."

"Oh no, it's fine, you're fine." You kindly replied glad he did. Since you and Gabriel had been "hanging out" recently you were kinda comfortable around him now...so I guess that's a plus.

"See you around" you said

"See ya"

-short little walk to Gabriel's office-

You knocked on the door and waited a minute. It took a minute to hear anything but eventually you heard some footsteps headed toward he door. Gabriel opened the door with an annoyed face then looked down to see you then his face immediately softened.

"Oh hey (Y/N)."

"Hey Commander Reyes." You laughed and rolled your eyes.

He laughed, "Anyway, what do ya need?" He asked.

"Well, I had a meeting with Jack but he was busy or something so he moved me to you. Soo uh yeah I don't even know. Hell, he even gave me a note to give to you, here." You handed the note to him

"Well, he's a dumbass." He rolled his eyes.

"Why is that.?"

"Well, it says here he told me about what to talk about... but I don't remember any of this shit, hell, he plans all of his meetings and shit like a month in advance. How am I suppose to remember this?" He laughed.

The two of you kinda stood there in awkwardness and silence just staring at each other then looking away. "Wanna come in?" He asked and scratched the back of his neck. "Oh uh sure." He moved out of the way then held the door open for you.

"Oh what a gentleman." You sarcastically gasped and put your hand on your chest.

"Oh yeah keep thinking that." He said and just sat down at his desk. You just stared at the back of his head thanking him for not looking at you, you probably looked like a fucking tomato. He then turned around and asked "Are you okay?" and laughed.

"Does it look like I'm okay??" You laughed and covered your face with your hands.

"You'll be fine." He laughed

-
-

Haaa thank god im done... I was gonna upload last night but I got sick and fell asleep.. idk. I'm boing back to school on Monday so idk when I'll upload next until then adios haha. Btw that fucking art...gorgeous.