13. Dolla General

Once Gabriel was in the bathroom you got up and started ya know, like, squealing. When you were done spazzing out you turned around to see Gabriel looking at you, like you were crazy, again.

"Oh, shit.. hahahhhhh. Whatcha doin??" You nervously said

He stared at you for a second longer then started to laugh, like cry laugh.

"What the fuckkkk? Are you okay??"

"Yes, totally."

"Ok well, hate to cut this short but I gotta go to a meeting, sorry."

"Oh hah, that's fine." You said and smiled

"Well, see ya later." He winked and left out the door

"Oh uh..bye." "That was fast.." you thought and waved.

After he left you sighed and thanked god, you felt like shit.

"Oh my god...I need another shower, and some Tylenol...and maybe even a fucking beer." You laughed to yourself and called yourself a fucking idiot.

You went to the bathroom and took a shower and shit, after that you dried your hair. You threw on some sweatpants and a T-shirt a went out to the library or some shit. You grabbed your keys and phone and walked out and locked the door. Down your room hall towards the entrance was a meeting room which just happened to have Gabriel in it, when you walked past you stopped and waved at him and walked off. Toward your way to the door you stopped and thought for a second and needed to pee so went to the bathroom.

-after your nice break-

You walked out of the bathroom and on your way to the front doors someone stopped you.

"Hey girl, where you headed?"

You already knew who it was so didn't question. You turned around to see the hottest man in existence, Gabriel.

"Oh, just headed to the dollar store to get some Tylenol...and ah...probably some beer."

"Hah, so you do like beer, huh?"

"NO! It has..an acquired taste.." you hurried to say to back you up.

"Uh huh."

"Ok well, I'm gonna go now... probably get some milk too..hah." You laughed

"Alright, see ya."

Hello humans, see I told y'all I would update today. I have a math test tomorrow..and work I should've done this past week..oops. K bye ahhaaaa shit..

I fucking found this d00d on We Bear Bears hahah I fucking love cartoons xd