Runaway

-Hiccup POV-

"Congratulations Hiccup! You get to kill the Monstrous Nightmare!" Gobber announces.

Me? Kill a dragon? I couldn't even kill Toothless! I can't stay at Berk, I have to leave with my NightFury. After I was able to escape the crowd I rushed home to pack all my things. Like my drawings of Toothless and his tail, I can not let my dad find those. I quickly put them in my bag and get out of my house.

I make my way to the woods where I'm hiding Toothless. I hear a twig snap behind me and I quickly turn around, nothing. Toothless sees me and starts jumping up and down with joy.

"Hey buddy. We need to leave Berk right now" I say.

In the distance I see someone coming our way.

"Quickly Toothless we've got to go, now!"

He takes off super fast which makes me scream.

"Careful next time." I inform him.

I look out to the horizon, feeling the wind blowing through my hair. Up here I can think, up here it is peaceful.

-Astrid POV-

I hide behind a house while I watch Hiccup run into the woods. Maybe somewhere there, thats how he is getting all of these tricks. This is how he is defeating me! I rush into the woods just a little behind him, but I step on a twig. I quickly duck behind a bush, he ignores me and continues to walk on.

Then I hear a scream, I quickly run to were I heard it and I see a dragon.

"Oh my Thor. That's a NightFury!" I tell myself. "And it took Hiccup!"

I have to tell Stoick, so I run back to Berk and straight to his house.

"Astrid, is everything alright?" He asks.

"No, Hiccup. He's been taken by a NightFury!" I explain.

-Stoick POV-

Valka was taken by dragons, and now my son Hiccup has been taken as well. All of my family gone, he was all I had left. After Astrid told me the news, I got a search group together to find him and that disgusting creature that took him.

But days looking for him turned to weeks then to months, nothing. That bloody Night Fury killed Hiccup! And that dragon will pay.

-Hiccup POV-

-3 YEARS LATER-

It's been three years since I runway from Berk with my NightFury, Toothless. We successfully found an island that had no danger. Along the way we have made friend and foe, well mostly foe. I only have 2 friends and that is Dagur and Heather. Actually at first, Dagur and I were enemies but he changed I guess. I lost my leg while trying to free the dragons from the Red Death, I fell into a fiery explosion by Toothless saved me.

One of my biggest enemy that I have made is BloodFury. He likes to take dragons and conquer islands, he tried that with me but failed. After that he left, but I knew that wasn't the last of him. I look up to the sky and see a Razerwhip and a Gronkle coming my way, I immediately knew who they were.

"Hey Heather and Dagur" I smile.

"Brother!"

"Hey Hiccup"

They land and we walk back to my place on the island so their dragons can rest. Heather makes her famous dinner and we sit around the dining table. They tell me there adventures that they have had since the last time they were here.

All of a sudden, I hear someone knocking on the door. Who could be here? I head to the door and open it to see Trader Johann.

"Trader Johann, your not supposed to be here for another week." I say.

"I know Master Hiccup but today, some of BloofFury's men were trading stuff with me for weapons!"

"Why are they getting more weapons?" Heather asks.

"I over heard them saying that they are going to take over Berk!"

"What? Why would they want to take over a village that is small and is against dragons?" Dagur questions.

But Trader Johann shrugs, meaning he isn't quite sure. What are they up to? Even though I left Berk for Toothless, I still care about the people there. I should go back to help them, no I need to go back.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! New chapter every Thursday, please vote comment and follow me :)

wanheda46