'Henry' & Astrid

-Astrid POV-

I swing my axe towards Henry but he blocks me with his sword. His foot comes in contact with my knees which makes me fall down, I try to get up but his sword lights up on fire and almost comes in contact with my neck.

"Your dead." He smirks.

"Henry, how long until we are ready? BloodFury will be here in five days." I ask.

"You are all improving, trust me. You will be ready soon. Training is over for today, see you all tomorrow."

Is he serious? How the Thor does he think we are going to defeat BloodFury? We have to keep training. I watch as everyone leaves including Henry, maybe I should leave too. Who am I kidding? I'm Astrid Hofferson for Thor sakes! I pick up my axe and continue to practice what Henry taught me.

An hour later I am still here training, I guess I just really want to protect Berk, protect people that I love. I remember when Hiccup was killed by that NightFury, I could of saved him. But I didn't. This makes me train even harder.

"Hey hey, relax! Are you okay Astrid?" I hear someone ask.

I turn around and see it's Henry.

"Uh, sorry. Um, I'm fine." I lie.

"Are you sure? You seemed pretty upset."

"I'm fine." I snap. "Sorry, just. Berk is my home, I must protect it. Last time I tried to protect someone, I lost them." I start to cry.

"Hey, hey. It's okay." He comes up to me and I cry in his arms. "Come with me."

I let Henry's fingers entwine with mine and take me to where he wants to take me. For some reason, it feels like I know him. Like we have met before, have we? No it can't be. We finally make it to the mystery location, and it's beautiful.

"You like it?" Henry asks.

"Like it? It's beautiful! I love it." I smile.

He has taken me to the cliff, where the stars shine bright and the moon if full and smiles. Henry sits on the edge and I sit beside him.

"So, tell me what's on your mind?"

"Berk and Bloodfury I guess. Last time I tried protecting someone, they died." I take a deep breath.

"You don't have to tell me I-"

"No I do" I interrupt. "His name was Hiccup, honestly I think we were all to mean to him but I miss him. I really do. He was killed by a Nightfury. I could of saved him, but instead I ran back to the village."

"I don't think Hiccup would blame you Astrid. He would be happy that you didn't save him." Henry tells me.

"I don't know why, but for some reason I trust you Henry. Theres just something about you."

He laughs nervously and says that it's time that we both better get to bed, I agree.

-Hiccup POV-

I take Astrid back to her place and wish her goodnight. I hope she doesn't find me, well suspicious. Does she really care for me? The Hiccup me I mean.

Anyway, I should go see Toothless now. I make my way to the cave and I find Heather there as well with her bag.

"Heather?"

"Oh Hiccup, I was going to tell you."

"That your leaving?"

"Yes, but I should keep an eye on BloodFury and Berserker Island."

"I understand."

"Thanks Hiccup, good luck."

Heather comes up and hugs me goodbye. Toothless and I watch as Heather flys Windshear into the night.

I wake up half an hour before training time like usually but I got to break the dragons that they have trapped here. I make sure the no one is around and I sneak out of my room towards the training arena.

I walk closer to the door and hear the dragons sleeping. I ever so carefully open the doors so I try not to startle them.

"What are you doing?" Someone asks.

I jump and turn around, closing the doors behind me. It's Tuffnut.

"Tu-Tuff. Uh, hey. I was, um-" I stutter.

"I know what you are doing!"

"You do?" I say surprised.

"You are trying to teach the dragons, telepathy."

Phew,close. But telepathy? Seriously? When will this end?

"Hey, whats going on?" asks Fishlegs walking in with everyone else.

"Henry was trying to teach the dragons telepathy!" Tuff explains.

"What? No fair! Their so lucky." Ruff says disappointed.

"Are you serious Henry? You could of let them out." Astrid says.

"Okay, I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I apologise.

"Blah blah blah. Can we start training now?" Asks Snotlout.