Authors Note

Thank you guys so much for reading this book! I enjoyed writing it a lot <3 I'm actually writing another httyd fanfiction that I am really looking forward for you guys to read :) It's called 'Realm Jumper', scroll down to read the first chapter!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed

I love you all

-wanheda46 xx

FIRST CHAPTER OF REALM JUMPER:

Hello my name is Eerika, I know it's spelt weird. It's an old viking name. I guess my parents loved vikings. But I can't ask them anyway because I'm an orphan. I never knew my parents, they're probably dead. I was actually a door step baby. I was just dumped at the front of the all girls orphanage. With me I had a necklace with some random symbol on it. Hated it there. It was absolute torture. None of the girls liked me, I always got bullied. So when I turned 15 I ran away. Have been running for two years. And not just from the orphanage, from the police too! I may steal a bit here and there and I'm very good at dodging the po po.

I walk pass a drug store and on the tv I see my face from a security tape. On it it says to contact police immediately if someone finds me, what fools. They haven't gotten me once for two years. What makes them think they can still find me now? I pull my hoodie down a bit more and continue to walk back to my place.

Theres a crappy hotel that no one uses so I stay in one of their rooms. It's at the very top of the building. The staff don't really care about cleaning it so they don't check up on the rooms which is a disadvantage to their business but an advantage for me.

⌲⌲⌲

The sun shines through my room and I open my eyes slowly. It's way to early for this but today is moving day. I figured I've stayed in Chicago long enough. Now I'll be staying in sunny California. I get my backpack and grab things that I need. I open the cupboard to get some food to see that theres barely anything there.

"Shit." I say under my breath.

I need food! Which means I gotta steal today while escaping this city. I climb out the window and walk down the steel stairs. Walking around the corner I see a food market, perfect. I pull over my hood and enter. Everyone is looking at the food and trying samples of health and...non healthy food. Even though the cookies and ice-cream looks good I should eat healthy if I want to survive.

"Come to the drive in movie tomorrow night!" A man tells everyone. I walk past him and he hands me a brochure.

I take a look and see that they are playing How To Train Your Dragon. That was my favourite movie, still is. I haven't seen it in ages. I give the man a smile and put the brochure in my bag. I finally come along with someone selling a whole bunch of fruit so I get my bag ready to stuff and run. But as soon as I get an apple and put it in my bag I hear

"Stop right there girl!" I look to my right and see two cops.

I quickly turn and begin to sprint towards the exit of the markets. After I do that I look towards my left and my right to see where to go. But it's no use there are cops on both of those sides. I continue to run straight and find myself in an old broken building. Shit I'm stuck, I have no where to go. God I wish I was just home and safe. All of a sudden I fall back and end up...looking at the clear blue sky? I sit up and feel sand between my fingers, I'm on a beach.

"What the?" I whisper to myself.

Where am I? How did I get here? I hear something I think land behind me and I slowly turn around to see a huge animal with wings. And I scream like hell.

Anyway so stay tuned for that story! It will be coming out early October :)