This is Berk

-Hiccup POV-

If I am not freed from this jail then Toothless will get worried and come after me then he will get killed. I must get out of here somehow! I start looking around, trying to figure a way out then I hear footsteps coming towards me. It's Astrid.

"Um hey uh Astri-I mean uh girl" I weakly smile and she gives me a death stare.

I hear rattling key chains come out of her pocket. She is letting me out? She pushes on the door making it open and she walks away. I quickly get up on my feet and chase after her.

"Hey! Um Ast-I mean Miss! Wait, why did you let me out?" I ask.

"Because I was told to" Astrid replies.

"Told by who?"

"The Chief of Berk and now I have to give you a tour of the village." She rolls her eyes.

Astrid opens the door and the sunlight comes shining in. She tells me to hurry up and I run to catch up with her. I kind of already know everything and where things are at Berk but I pretend that the tour is interesting. They do however have new building which is dedicated to hunting dragon weapons.

"We don't get big dragon attacks anymore which I guess it's good but strange." Astrid then continues "Anyway here is our last destination, this is where we train to fight and kill dragons."

I give her a nod but really I can remember this place clearly. I wonder what happened to the Monstrous Nightmare I was supposed to kill.

"So do you like keep dragons here?" I ask.

"Yes, four actually. A Gronckle, Zippleback, Deadly Nadder and a Monstrous Nightmare. He was actually supposed to be killed by one of us but things changed." She sighs.

Monstrous Nightmare? They never killed it?

"What changed?" I asked.

But before she could answer, I hear someone say hey Astrid. I turn around and see it's Snotlout and the others.

"Is this the guy who claims a man named BloodFury is coming to take over Berk?" Fishlegs asks.

"The one and only." I smile.

"How do you even know about that?" asks Tuffnut "I'm working on a theory that you have telepathy!"

I see Tuffnut hasn't changed one bit, Fishlegs is still smart, Ruffnut is exactly like Tuffnut, Snotlout is still annoying and Astrid is still beautiful. They introduce to me who they are, I tell them that my name is Henry.

I have missed Berk, I really have. But I can't stay because of who I am and what they are doing to dragons. I am going to free those dragons they have captured. I'll regret it if I don't.

-Astrid POV-

-THE NEXT DAY-

I am trying to convince Chief Stoick to let me attend this meeting with this mysterious Henry guy.

"I am one of your strongest fighters Chief. If I know the plan, it would be much easier for when this person comes to Berk." I convince him.

"Fine Astrid." He replies.

I head to the meeting area and see Henry already there.

"Okay boy. Start telling us who this BloodFury man is." Stoick asks.

"Wait. We don't even know if we can trust this guy." I begin. "For all we know he could be on BloodFury's side."

"Well then you can ask me anything." Henry snaps back.

"How can we trust you?"

"Well like I told you before, your just gonna have to. Unless you would like Berk to be taken over."

"How do you even know about BloodFury?"

"Because he attacked my home as well. I lost everything." He snaps.

That outs everyone to silence. Poor Henry, he must of been threw a lot. After that we just went on with the meeting, he told us how BloodFury attacks and what with. Then we made a plan on how we should defend Berk. Since we don't know when he will be coming, we are placing security around Berk twenty-four seven.

For some reason, I can trust Henry but at the same time I feel like he is hiding something but what?

We all walk out of the village hall and I find Snotlout, Tuff, Ruff and Fishlegs waiting outside.

"Hey there Henry! Thought since your new you can hang out with us, I give you my permission." Snotlout smiles.

"Wow. I never thought it was an honour to hang out with you guys." Henry says sarcastically.

Everyone snickers at the comment. We then all head to Snotlout's place and exchanged stories of our adventures.

"This was great catching up-I mean talking to you guys, but I better go to bed." Henry says and rushes off.

There is just something about him that I can't figure out.

-Hiccup POV-

I tell the others that I am going to bed but really, I'm just going to see Toothless and feed him. I walk over to where they keep their food and get some fish. I then make my way to the cave Toothless is staying.

"Hey bud. Got you dinner." I give him the fish which he gladly eats and gives me a small roar. "I know Toothless, we will leave soon. Just as soon BloodFury is no longer a threat."

I tell him that I need to sleep where I am staying so it isn't suspicious. He is sad that I am leaving but I will visit him every night. I hope he won't get caught.

Woop woop! 874 words :) I hope you enjoyed this long chapter, please follow me, vote, comment and share this story

wanheda46 xx