Training

-Hiccup POV-

I wake up suddenly to someone banging on the door.

"Henry! Get up! Someone is here to see you!" I hear Astrid say.

I get up and open the door.

"Who the Thor is here to see me this early?" I ask.

"I don't remember her name, Henley? Heter?"

"Heather?" I say in surprise.

Astrid nods and I quickly walk out of my room. Why on earth is Heather here? I rush past everyone, with Astrid chasing behind me. I finally then find her at the training area with Snotlout trying to flirt with her. She turns around.

"Hic-Henry!" Heather run towards me and hugs me.

"Hey Heather. What are you doing here?" I question.

"Dagur and I were spying on BloodFury and-"

"You were spying on BloodFury? You could of gotten yourself killed!" I interrupt.

"I know I know okay. But we heard some of his plan!"

We then all sit down and Heather explains what she heard. They are planning to attack during the night in seven days. That is all she and Dagur heard before they were close to getting caught. Just thank Thor they survived. Heather then whispers to me that Windshear is in the same cave as Toothless.

"So, Henry when do you want us to start training?" asks Fishlegs.

"Training?" I question.

"Yeah to make us better than you to defeat Bloodfury." Snotlout answers.

"Wait training for what? Are you teaching us how to do telepathy like you?" asks Ruffnut.

"Telepathy?" Heather laughs.

Are you kidding me? Everyone in the village has been talking about this. And we are still going on with this telepathy thing? All of us ignore him anyway.

"Uh training, yes! We start um in the morning. Five o'clock sharp."

"Five o'clock?!" Snotlout says in shock. "I need my beauty sleep."

"Five sharp." I repeat myself and walk off.

I get up half an hour before training time so I can prepare everything. But before any of that, I should check up on Toothless and also Windshear while I'm at it. I start making my way to the cave but then feel someone tap my shoulder.

"Ahhh!" I scream and quickly turn around for an attack but it turns out it's Astrid.

"Relax it's just me." Astrid tells me. "Where are you going?"

"Um to the training arena." I answer.

"Thats the other way."

"Oh right, silly me." I weakly smile and walk towards the other way.

Looks like I am going to have to see Toothless later. On the way to the training arena, I ask Astrid why she is up early and she tells me that she usually warms up before training. But today she offered to help setting everything up. While getting everything ready, Astrid asks a question which I am unsure on how I am going to answer.

"How did you lose your leg?"

"Oh that." I laugh. "Well, I was in a fight with a dragon."

"You fight dragons?" Astrid says in surprise.

"Uh kinda?"

"What do you mean by kinda?"

"I'M HERE FOR MY TRAINING!" Snotlout comes in shouting.

I sigh and Astrid rolls her eyes. However the only people that have shown up is Snotlout and Fishlegs, where is Ruff and Tuff? I decide to give them a while and what I mean by a while I mean like half an hour, still a no show. That's it, where the hell are they? As I am about to go find them they both finally show up.

"Finally! Where have you been?" I ask.

"Oh we just got up, we were gonna go Loki some people. Why?" says Ruffnut.

"Training was supposed to happen at five sharp! Half an hour ago!" Fishlegs explains.

"You mean't five in the morning? I thought you mean't at night." Tuffnut tells us.

You have got to be kidding me right? It's like they have gotten dumber.

"Doesn't matter now, your here that is all that matters." I say.

"Can we start now?" Astrid asks.

After training I was finally able to go and see Toothless, Heather decided to tag along so she could also see her dragon, Windshear.

"Hey bud." I smile.

Toothless runs up to me with a smile on his face and starts licking my face.

"Toothless you know that doesn't wash out." Heather laughs.

"So, when will you return to Berserker Island?" She asks while feeding Windshear.

"As soon Berk is no longer in danger." I reply.

"Hiccup, I understand you want to help your family. But you can't stay here any longer before Toothless gets caught."

"I know Heather, plus BloodFury will be attacking in a weeks time. After that Toothless and I will be gone."

I do hope so, hopefully everything goes to plan.