Dragon War

THORA POV

Hiccup had this ridiculous but also an amazing idea to fly on the baby dragons. Honestly, I have no idea how this is gonna work but he's the chief. Apparently he knows what he is doing.

"Uh Hiccup? Who is this red haired chick who looks like your dad?" Ruff asks.

"Maybe the spirit of Stoick lives among her! Thats why they look so familiar...which also means you were just born." Tuff adds.

"Uh first of all no I was born years ago. Second I'm Hiccup's sister Thora." I introduce myself.

"What?!" Snotlout says in shock.

"Valka was pregnant when she was taken by Cloudjumper." Fishlegs realise and I nod.

"This day just keeps getting crazier and crazier..."Snotlout says.

"Hey welcome to the family." Tuffnut smiles at Snotlout.

All of us scream as we fly the little annoying baby dragons. I never used to get much sleep because of them.

"Won't the bewilderbeast just take control of these guys to?" Astrid asks.

"They're babies, the don't listen to anyone." I answer.

"This is very dangerous!" Gobber says.

"Chill Gobber, you'll be fine." I inform him.

We finally make it back to Berk but only to find all the dragons are now under the Alpha's control. With huge pieces of ice that have frozen all over the village.

"Distract the Alpha, try to distract his focus off of Toothless." Hiccup commands.

"Uh, how?" Tuff asks.

"Have you forgotten who your riding with?" Eret says.

We see some of the villagers cheer as they see Hiccup come to the rescue. The gang and I land on the ground and get this machine that they use for dragon racing. I get a bunch of sheep and shoot them up into the air in front of the Bewilderbeast. Fishlegs teases the dragon by blowing into the horn which makes him laugh...until it froze it with ice.

I watch as Hiccup flies up to Toothless and reaches out his arm towards the nightfury. His eyes show that he is trying to come back, this dragon is strong. I think stronger then the alpha. Hiccup touched Toothless and he resisted the evil dragons command. Drago tries to hit him but Toothless grabs his staff and throws him off his back. It was funny.

He begins to fall but Hiccup jumps from the baby dragon and onto his back. They just doge the water and fly high up into the sky. We all cheer for them.

"Yes Hiccup! Your my favourite brother!" I joke.

The Bewilderbeast spits ice at them but Toothless is so fast he is doing every spike. They come back around the corner and I see a blindfold around his eyes.

"Take them down babe!" Astrid cheers Hiccup.

Hiccup uses his flight suit and jumps off Toothless. He gets out his sword and releases Zippleback saliva then lights it up. Drago falls down on the ground and Hiccup lands beside him.

"Hiccup look out!" I call to him but it's too late.

The Alpha blasts ice at Hiccup and Toothless, freezing them. This can't happen! I just lost dad I can't lose my brother. I rush over towards the ice and fall to my knees.

"Don't go Hiccup. Please. I love you." I taste a salty tear, mother comes and hugs me.

I then hear this weird kind of ringing noise and I look at the ice, its turning blue. Toothless must be doing something! Mum gets me up and we step back. The ice then explodes into tiny pieces. There I see Toothless over Hiccup with his parts of his skin dark blue. He just discovered another gift. Toothless then does a mighty roar.

"He's challenging the Alpha!" Hiccup realises.

"To protect you!" Mother says.

Toothless then begins to fire at him injuring the Bewilderbeast every time. I knew he was stronger. The other dragons then break his control and fly over to Toothless.

"Fight back!" Drago yells at the Alpha. "What's wrong with you?"

"Now do you get it? This is what it is to earn a dragon's loyalty. Let this end now." Hiccup says.

"Never! Come on!"

But its no use, Toothless is stronger and the other dragons help. They all fire at the Bewilderbeast then Toothless does one big plasma blast making one of his horns break and fall off.

"Now that is what I call awesome!" I smile.

"The Alpha protects them all." Hiccup states.

The dragon then goes underwater with Drago, so he's dead. Everyone cheers for victory. I see my Skrill, Thunderstruck fly towards me.

"Thunder!" I run towards her and hug her. "Look I'm all better now! I ain't leaving you yet."

All the dragons then bow down to Toothless, he is the new badass Alpha after all. Toothless then starts to lick Hiccup crazy which makes everyone laugh.

"Your father would be every bit proud as I am." Mum tells Hiccup.

"I like having a brother you need to stick around more and not get blasted with ice." I laugh.

"Yeah, yeah I won't. I have a village to take care of and a sister to mess around with anyway." He scruffs my red hair.

"See I told you it was in here" Astrid walks up and puts a hand on his heart. She also pushes the button to let a part of his flight suit pop out.

"Haha, still doing that one. Come here you." He grabs Astrid by the waist and kisses her.

That is a cute couple right there. Gothi then does the Berk traditional chief thing were Hiccup gets the chief symbol on his head from some ash from a burnt out fire. A but unhygienic but oh well.

"The Chief has come home!" Gobber announces.

Everyone applauds him and says 'Long Live the Chief'. Now I need to get Thunderstruck ready for our first dragon race in a week! I know we are going to win already because I have more experience plus my dragon is better than everyone else's.

I'm finally home.