Thora's Story

THORA POV

My dragon, Thunderstruck (a skrill) and I go out on another flight. Of course my mother can't and won't know, she doesn't let me leave home. But I've been doing it a lot lately. Yeah I have been in dangerous situations but I still want some freedom.

I saved my brother and his friend the other day from Drago's men. That was awesome I came in and was like BAM! And Hiccup looked at me mysteriously and so I disappeared. I wish I could meet my brother and father. Things have just been complicated every since...

"Look out!" I tell Thunderstruck.

A net coming towards us fast but we just doge it, I tell Thunder that we need to get out of here now! I then hear a dragon coming in fast and firing at the ship, a nightfury!

"Quickly Thora!" I hear my mother say and I follow her.

We make our way to some land.

"What on earth were you thinking?!"Mum asks.

"I'm sorry mother, but I don't want to be stuck at home for the rest of my life."

"Well considering how your life will be short if something happened back there it would of been shorter!" She yells at me.

"Wait-what do you mean by short life?" Hiccup asks.

"You haven't told him?"

Mum shakes her head. So I decide to tell him my story.

I was raised in the sanctuary, surrounded by dragons. Thunderstruck was just born too so we kind of bonded a lot. Our first flight together was when I was seven years old. My eyes started turning green around then.

When I turned eleven, mum took me to go see Berk. I saw you, you were small and hanging out with your friends with dad watching you. Berk seemed happy. Mum said I would be able to join you guys when I turned 18 but there was a bit of trouble.

I made my first encounter with a human, his name was James. I was out on a flight and he saw us. I thought I felt a spark with him. One day we were out on a picnic, I hid my secret about keeping dragons for a while then we kissed. So I told him everything, the next day when I went to go see him. There were dragon hunters there to attack me.

Turns out it was BloodFury's men, he is the son of BloodFury. Also turns out that day, he poisoned me. For the past year I've been slowly dying, my time will be ending in a few days.

"Thora, thats terrible." Hiccup says.

"Yeah I guess." I shrug.

We then all head back home. Hiccup told me stories about his adventures. They were very interesting, I wish I met him sooner. Mother introduces the alpha of all dragons, the Bewilderbeast. He was awesome! The stuff he can do is crazy! He can control any dragon, except for the babies.

I collapse on the ground, that means I have a little less time then we excepted.

"Thora, you must get to bed." Mum says.

"No I'm fine I-"

"No your not. I know that we haven't known each other for long but I care about you, your my sister." Hiccup tells me.

I smile and agree that I should go to bed.

HICCUP POV

I can't believe it, I have a sister! This is amazing...but she's dying and I don't know how much time I have with her. I swear to Thor when I see that James dumb ass I will kill him.

"Well bud, we can't wait around for Drago to attack this place. We've got to find him first. Lets go."

All of a sudden a hand covers my mouth.

"Easy lad." They tell my dragons. I know exactly who it is, dad.

"Are you kidding me? How did you get in here?" I ask.

"Sam way we're getting you out." He tells me.

"We?!"

"All clear." I hear Gobber.

Dad grabs my arm and drags me along with him. I try to tell him to stop and that there is something he needs to know.

"Uh, I'm gonna let you handle this one." Gobber says.

He takes out his sword and heads out to were mum probably is with Thora. His eyes widen as he sees her. Dad's sword drops to the ground.

"I know what your going to say Stoick. How could have I done this? Stayed away all these years and didn't come back to you, our son. I knew it wasn't safe, and I couldn't exactly come back because-"

"You look as beautiful as the day I lost you." Dad says with tears coming out of his eyes, he leans in to kiss her.

I hear Thora cough so I rush to get her some water.

"Who's this?" Dad asks.

"This, this is my sister." I explain. "Your daughter."

Dad falls to his knees, brushing through her fiery red hair.

"Dad?" Thora questions.

"I guess so." He cries and they hug.