Taking Control

THORA POV

"What happened?" Dad asks.

"Drago Bludvist's son happened. Poisoned her." Mother explains.

I take a seat at the table with another man named Gobber and watch as Hiccup talks to mum about Berk and how its changed. This is my family. Dad then begins to sing a song, mum used to sing it to me when I was younger. She joins in and begins to dance around the room. Making Hiccup and I laugh.

"I want us to be a family." Dad says.

"Me too, but I don't have much time left. We tried everything." I tell dad.

"But you have never tried a Gothi!" Gobber smiles.

I then hear the dragons all calling, they are all flying out. Whats going on? Then a big explosion happens making a part of the ice break and fall. Someone is attacking our home.

"We have to get Thora out here, she's too weak!" Hiccup says.

"I'll take her." Gobber says grabbing me and rushing off.

I get on his dragon and Thunderstruck follows us. Gobber rushes me off back to Berk and immediately gets Gothi. She apparently knows exactly what to do.

HICCUP POV

Mum says that we must get all the dragons to safety first and so we do. Some of them though head towards Drago's men and attack them. But some of them get shot down. I look and see that the gang are here! Thank Thor, we need their help. Eret is also there...what?

They set fire to all of their traps and most of the dragons escape. I see Astrid and Stormfly with Eret about to be hit by a spike of ice. Then Toothless comes in and blasts it to pieces. We then head down towards the ground and blast a few more traps.

"Yeah!" I cheer. "Welcome aboard dragon rider."

"Thanks! I think." Eret replies.

"Where have you been?" Astrid asks.

"Oh you know, catching up with mum." I show her where she is with Cloudjumper with the Alpha coming out. Then a skrill comes flying in. Thora is okay! "Oh and also with my awesome sister!"

I watch as Thunderstruck destroys more of the traps

"Thats your mother and sister?" Astrid says in shock.

"Well now you know where I get my dramatic flare." I put my mask back on and fly away.

Toothless then flies down and blasts traps that dragons are trapped in. Then I see a teenage figure on the ground, that must be James. So I fly down and confront him.

"You must be James the one who poisoned my sister."

"That is I" He says stupidly.

"Its okay Hiccup, I got this." Thora comes up behind me.

THORA POV

I watch as Hiccup gets on Toothless and flys away. James comes up with his sword behind me but I quickly turn around and stop him.

"The poison is gone. I'm not weak." I try to get him but his sword clashes with mine.

"Girls are weak." He spits.

"Your wrong." I say as I cut his arm. "We are as strong as you, you do not underestimate a girl!" I yell at him with my sword up against is neck. I take out a bottle of poison that Gothi gave to me for James."I was given this poison to kill you. But I won't use it." I throw the bottle to the ground.

"Wh-Why?" He stutters.

"Because I'm not like you. But I swear to Thor if you threat my family, I-will-kill-you."

I watch as James runs away, what a coward. Drago waves his staff around and another huge Alpha emerges from the water. Where the hell did he get that? In the corner of my eye, I see dad tackle Drago to the ground. Thunderstruck gets me before I get to close to the two alphas fighting. But Drago's alpha kills ours.

"No!" I yell and cry.

He's the alpha now, he can control the dragons.

"Resist it Thunderstruck! Come on girl!" But its no use.