Fly Back to Berk

-Hiccup POV-

Toothless and I have been flying for a day now and we finally make it to Berk. I decided that we should be up in the clouds a bit, just to make sure they don't see my dragon. I have a feeling that they haven't warmed up to dragons, and that feeling was right.

I could see all the weapons and traps still were they are when I left Berk. I'll have to keep Toothless hidden.

"Hey bud, why don't you stay in that cave over there?" I ask.

Toothless does a little roar to say yes and he begins to soar quietly to the place. He lands and I hop off.

"Okay, now Toothless. At all costs, you must stay here." I tell him.

I then begin to walk towards the village. I am so scared, so nervous. Will they recognise me? All of the possibilities of what will happen flood my mind. This was a bad idea, I can just face BloodFury myself and save Berk. I could get the numbers, Heather and Dagur might know some people.

All of a sudden, I feel a sharp shiny object just a few meters away from my neck.

"Who are you and why are you here?" I hear someone ask.

"Oh,sorry.Um, I didn't mean to intrude." I stutter.

"Answer my question!" I hear them demand.

"My name is,uh. Henry! Can you let me go now?" I ask.

They slowly turn me around so we could see face to face, however their axe is still at my neck.

"Why, are you here?" She asks.

I look up and I can't believe who I am seeing. It's Astrid!

"I am here because I want to help Berk." I explain.

"Help Berk with what?" Astrid asks.

"A man named BloodFury is coming to take over Berk. I can help you" I say.

"How do I know your not lying" She replies.

"Looks like your trust going to have to try and trust me" I weakly smile.

Astrid grunts and grabs my arm, geez she has a strong grip. She drags me back to the village, I look over and see Gobber making weapons. While walking past, everyone stares at me like I just killed one of them. I guess they are not used to visitors, well technically I am not a visitor. I am born from here so I guess I am just returning home..?

"Hurry up." Astrid snaps and drags me along.

We arrive to my house, why are we at my house? She knocks on the door and it opens, there stands my dad.

"Well hello Astrid, who is this?" He asks.

"I found him wondering in the woods. He says a man named BloodFury is coming to attack and take over Berk." Astrid explains.

"Oh really, and how do we know we can trust you?"

"I guess, you uh..just gonna have to." I say.

Dad sighs and tells Astrid to take me down to the dungeons for the time being. I hope they will believe me.

-Astrid POV-

After I put the man I found in the woods to our prison, I walk back up the stairs and head to the meeting room. The Chief called everyone so he can tell them the news about this BloodFury guy. I don't know why but deep deep down I feel like we can trust him, it's like somehow I know him.

I shake away my thoughts and open the big wide doors into the main hall of Berk. There I see everyone here, including Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Snotlout and Fishlegs.

"Now!" Chief Stoick begins "We are all here because a boy has come to Berk, claiming that a man named BloodFury is coming to invade Berk."

Everyone starts talking and kind of freaking out. Stock tries to get there attention but they are not listening.

"Everyone shut up!" Gobber screams and everyone goes silent.

"Thank you Gobber. Anyway for some reason, I trust this boy. So we must start getting ready for a fight! And this boy shall help us."

Wow, Stoick allowing a strange boy help us? That's the first.