Secrets Out

A/N; This is actually crazy! Over 300 reads now? Thats amazing! xx

-Astrid POV-

I watch as Henry walks into the cave, it was silent. I decide to move closer to the cave, looking around the corner I see Henry laughing. Then a Nightfury emerges from the darkness.

"Henry!" I call to him.

"Astrid!" He says surprised.

"You gotta get out of there." I say raising my axe to face the dragon.

"No Astrid stop!" He pleads.

"Henry! A Nightfury killed my friend, who says this isn't the dragon that did it! And even if it isn't, it will destroy the village!"

"No he won't Astrid, Toothless is my friend." Henry explains.

"It has a name?"

"Astrid, you may want to sit down for this."

I sit down around the fire that is burning bright and Henry feeds...'Toothless'.

"Okay, now please don't freak out. But it's me, Hiccup."

After Henry, I mean Hiccup explained everything to me I went straight to bed. But I couldn't sleep, Hiccup is alive. The dragon didn't kill him. He lost his leg fighting the Red Death which is how dragons stopped coming to Berk and take our food. We were terrible to him when we were younger, and yet he has come back to protect Berk.

Oh my Thor, Ruff was right about Hiccup being alive! How are the twins always thinking of the right things the sound impossible?!

-Hiccup POV-

-THE NEXT DAY-

I am kind of worried that Astrid will tell people about Toothless. Then I won't be able to help Berk against BloodFury because they will either banish me or try to kill Toothless. I should go to her, make sure she won't tell anyone.

I walk out of the room and outside and see the nice warm sun shining bright over the village. Everyone is waking up to the brand new day and start working. I greet everyone I pass and make my way to Astrid's place. I knock on the door and Astrid's father opens the door.

"You must be Henry."

"Yes I am." I answer. "Is Astrid here?"

"No she left early this morning, you can probably find her training."

I say thank you and head down to the training arena. Lucky enough Astrid is there.

"Astrid we need to talk."

"Henry, I mean Hiccup, I mean-Uh!" She grunts in frustration.

"Look can we talk about-"

"Hey Astrid and Henry!" Snotlout greets us.

Fantastic, what perfect timing Snotlout.

The Gang hanged out with us ALL day so I had no time to talk to Astrid. The only time I can talk to her is at night. I quietly walk out to the village and greet people who are still up. Then I find Astrid sitting around a fire and I sit beside her.

"Uh, hey." I stutter a bit.

She gives me a small smile and continues to stare into the fire, it was silent for a while then I broke it.

"Are you gonna keep this a secret?" I blurt out.

"I honestly don't know Hiccup. I mean the next Chief of Berk is alive!"

"I know I know. But can I show you something?"

She nods and I take her hand, taking her to Toothless. I greet him and Astrid decides to stay out of the cave.

"Now you gotta make her like us, don't be a useless reptile." I smirk and he kind of smiles.

We both slowly walk out of the cave and find Astrid scared in her eyes. I tell her it's okay and hold her hand which seems to calm her down.

"Let me help you get on."

"Wait what?!" She says shocked.

"I said I want to show you something. Have a look through my eyes, see the way I see Toothless."

Astrid takes a deep breath and trusts me. She told onto my waste and we take flight. I look to see a stars in the nights sky with fluffy clouds. Looking back I see Astrid's eyes close.

"You gotta open them." I laugh.

She slowly opens them.

"Wow, this is beautiful."

Astrid raises her arm to touch the clouds. We stayed up there for a while, it was nice and...kind of romantic.

"We better land." I say.

Toothless prepares to land and the wind suddenly picks up.

"WOAH!" Astrid and I both say.

Toothless hits a few trees then we crash near the cave. I get up and call for Astrid who tells me she's okay.

"Bud, are you okay?" I ask.

I make my way to his tail to see it ripped.

"Oh Hiccup." Astrid says.

"We're gonna have to make a new one."

"But how?"

"Well first we need some supplies then we gotta get some tools so I'll make it in my old office."

"But that's in the Village, how are you not gonna get caught."

"That's when you come in."