The Gang

A/N; Woah! Over 200 reads now?! That was fast!! I am so happy all of you are enjoying this story!!💗Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter xx

-Astrid POV-

After Henry got rid of the dragon, we all went to bed. I did go to my room but I couldn't sleep, what if what happened to Hiccup happened to Henry? I need some fresh air.

I open my door and find Henry with his hand up about to knock on the door.

"Sorry did I wake you?" He asks.

"No, I was awake. Can't sleep. Can we talk?"

He nods and we both walk to the cliff he showed me. It's a bit cloudy tonight, but the starts are still out.

"So is everything okay?" Henry asks.

"Yeah just you and that dragon attack has me distracted."

"Why?"

"Well, you kind of was in the same position as Hiccup. I don't know what would of happened if you died too, I was so close to you." I reply. "Anyway, if you don't mind me asking what happened with you and your family?" I continue.

Henry then tells me the story of when he had to leave his family and friends. After that we decided to go to bed, on our way we see Tuff and Ruff.

"Oh hey Henry and Astrid." Tuff greets us.

"Um what are you guys doing?" I ask.

"Ruff is sleep walking again, she thinks she is a chicken."

Ruff then starts to make chicken noises.

"Okay well uh, goodnight." Henry says.

"You know." I begin. "You remind me a lot about Hiccup, theres just something about you that makes both of you so similar."

"Heh, funny. I mean it's not funny but I mean-" He starts to stutter and makes me laugh.

"Goodnight Henry." I kiss him on the cheek.

-Hiccup POV-

I get up out of bed and make my way to the hall to have breakfast. I get myself some eggs and ham and find myself a seat. Then Fishlegs comes along and takes a seat beside me. He starts to tell me interesting facts about dragons (that I obviously know already) but it seemed like he cares about them. I start to tell him a few facts that I have learn't along the way.

"Hey so me and the gang are hanging out today. Wanna join?" He asks.

"What is it that your doing?" I question.

"Just a small boat trip."

"Sure." I smile.

Before I head out with everyone I decide to check up on Toothless and bring him some food.

"Hey bud." I chuckle.

He makes his small happy roar and runs up to me. I tell him that it won't be long until we return to Berserker Island, just gotta wait a little longer. I then leave him and head down to the docks where I see they are all getting the ship ready.

"Henry! How did you know we would be here? Is it your telepathy?" Ruff asks.

"I do not have a telepathy thing okay." I tell them but everyone laughs which makes me smile.

"Anyway get on the ship, we are ready to go!" Astrid informs me.

I quickly get on the ship and we sail off towards the horizon. It was nice and peaceful trip, we did some fishing which I must keep some for Toothless. He will be mad if I didn't get him any. Then we found an island to relax on for a while. It was really nice to hang out with them today, Snotlout is now warming up to me.

After our break on the island we decided to head back to Berk. All was peaceful and we were all chatting and having fun then, we heard a roar.

"What was that?" asks Snotlout.

"I don't know but get your weapons!" Astrid says.

We hear the roar once again and I have now recognised the call.

"It's a Changewing."

"How do you know?" Fishlegs asks.

Before I can answer, the invisible dragon attempts to strike the boat with a ball of fire. Then a we all hear a big thump on the other side of the ship, the Changewing becomes visible.

"Attack!" Snotlout calls.

"No no no no! Stop!" I tell them and they all stop.

I then begin to slowly walk up to the dragon. Everyone keeps asking what the hell I am doing but I just tell them to shut up. I put out my hand and slowly approach with caution. I put my hand out towards the Changewing and he trusts me as I touch his scaly skin.

"You gotta go, now." I tell him and he flies off.

I watch in the distance as it flies away. Then I turn around and see everyone staring at me in shock.

-Astrid POV-

Before any of us could ask Henry's questions he rushes off the boat and towards the place where he is sleeping.

"How did he do that?" Fishlegs questions.

"Maybe he is actually Hiccup and he has become a dragon master." Ruffnut suggests.

There was a moment of silence.

"Na that's stupid." Tuff says and walks of to bed.

I say goodnight to everyone and decided to have a little walk. A few minutes later I see Henry sneaking out of his room with a bag of something. What is he up to?

I quietly sneak behind him and see him go into a cave, what is he doing in there?