Hiccstrid

-Hiccup POV-

Astrid and I begin to sneak into the village trying not to wake anyone up.

"Okay, I'm just gonna get some of Gobber's tools and some materials then I can make the tail." I explain to Astrid. "I need you to stand there and if someone trys to come this way. Distract them or something."

"How?"

"I don't know, your Astrid Hofferson. Tell them a story about an adventure." I quickly run in.

I grab a hammer, some fabric material and other things that I need. I quickly heat up some metal and start shaping it.

"Gobber! Hey!" I hear Astrid say.

"What's going on in there?" He asks.

"Uh-did I ever tell you about that boat trip with the gang?"

"Yes you did actually."

"Well I didn't tell you everything actually."

While Astrid trys to distract Gobber, I try to be very quiet while making Toothless' new tail. Which was actually a bit difficult. A few minutes later I finally finish it and sneak out the back with it. Astrid spots me and says goodbye to Gobber. We both race back to the Cave where Toothless is waiting for us.

I give him a smile and attach the new tail to the other half of his real tail.

"That should do it bud. Will be ready to leave as soon as we win Bloodfury's attack." I tell him.

He gives me his smile and runs back into the cave.

"You'll be leaving soon huh." Astrid says as she sits down. "I mean it's almost the end of the week which means Bloodfury will be attacking soon."

"Uh yeah." I say as I sit down beside her.

"Hiccup you need to stay here, home." She tells me.

"Astrid, Berk isn't my home anymore. I can't stay anyway I need to take care of Toothless."

"But you could! Stoick still loves you, he is still your dad. All we need to do is talk to him, he'll warm up to the idea."

"It's hard to negotiate with my father Astrid, it wouldn't work."

"Just stay please!"

"Give me one reason why to stay." I snap.

It was silent for a minute then she grabs my shirt and pulls me in, making our lips meet. We stayed there for a few seconds then she quickly pulled away.

"Sorry that went to far."

"No, it's okay." I smile a bit. "Wanna watch the stars?"

Astrid nods and we lay down beside each other.

I open my eyes and feel something on my chest, it's Astrid. I smile and comb her hair with my hand. Her eyes open.

"Morning."

Astrid quickly gets up and apologises to me but I tell her everything is okay. We kind of just sat there for a while, staring into each others eyes. Then all of a sudden we hear screams coming from the village. Is Bloodfury already here?! But then I hear a dragons roar, I turn my head to see Toothless running out of his cave.

"Toothless! No!" I call him but he ignores me.

I quickly get up and start running after him. But its too late. I finally make it to the village and find that they have captured him along with...

"Heather?!"