BloodFury's Attack

A/N; Over 600 reads now?! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! This is actually kinda crazy but it means so much to me that you guys are enjoying my story💗Anyway this is the last chapter of part 1 of 'We Go Where No One Goes'...

"Heather?!" I question.

"It's Bloodfury! He's coming!" She warns me.

"Wait what?!" He wasn't supposed to come until the end of the week!

"Whats going on here!" I hear Stoick yell, he stares at Toothless. "Well well, what do we have here? You killed my son."

He walks down the stairs and stares at him in the eyes. Dad grabs his axe and raises it up in the air but before he hurts Toothless I rush in front of him.

"Dad no!" I yell at him.

He slowly puts his axe down and I cut Toothless from the net. I turn around and see tears swelling up in his eyes.

"Hiccup?" Dad stutters.

"Yeah." I say under my breath.

"H-How?"

I tell him how I did shoot down a night fury that night, I shot down Toothless. But I couldn't kill him and I couldn't kill the Monstrous Nightmare, so I ran. Then I found the nest and stopped almost all of the dragons raids.

"Dragons do have a heart. You can learn to live with them."

All I could hear was silence.

"Put the dragons with the others, the girl as well." Dad orders.

"No! Dad, they're fine! They can't hurt us." I plead but it's no use.

"If this girl is telling the truth, Bloodfury is coming to attack. We need to be ready!"

I watch as he walks off to the hall to prepare for the fight along with people rushing around him getting weapons. They won't be able to defeat BloodFury this way, we need dragons. But I just can't randomly walk down to the arena and get all the dragons out. Astrid comes to hold my hand as I watch Hiccup and Windshear get taken away. I need riders, but who? Ah, I know. Hopefully they agree...

"You said you wanted us in the arena Henry-I mean Hiccup." Fishlegs says.

"Yes I-"

"Before we start." Snotlout interrupts me. "What the hell happened to you? Your Hiccup for Thor's sake! Your mean't to be dead!"

"Snotlout!" Astrid tries to defend me.

"It's okay Astrid. I already explained it to everyone anyway so you should know."

"Wait! Maybe Hiccup is dead." Ruff suggests.

"Maybe he's a ghost!" Tuff adds and begin to make ghost noises.

"Okay everyone! You can ask questions and all that after we win the war."

"But Hen-Hiccup. What happens if we don't win?" Fishlegs asks.

"We will. Because we will have dragons!" I say in excitement.

Heather opens the door and we get all the dragons to come out slowly. Tuffnut and Ruffnut got the zippleback, Snotlout got the Monstrous Nightmare, Fishlegs got the Gronkle and Astrid got the Deadly Nadder. I taught them how to respect their dragon, ride their dragon and take care of their dragon. They all fell in love with each other. The gang now understands that dragons aren't dangerous; major improvement considering the last 300 years.

Obviously they aren't exactly professionals at riding their dragons yet but it will do. We need to get as many riders as we can get. I then make up a plan to defeat BloodFury once and for all.

The gang and I lay low with the dragons just behind the mountains, still able to see the shore. Heather has gone out to give us an early warning before BloodFury gets here.

"Hiccup." Astrid whispers to me.

"Yeah." I reply.

"Just in case we don't make it or I don't-"

"Hey, don't say that. We are both gonna make it." I interrupt.

"I know but just in case. I'm happy you came home." She smiles at me and I smile back.

"Hiccup!" I hear someone call out of my name, it's Heather. "BloodyFury will be here any minute now."

"Alright everyone get ready!" I say.

A little while after I see five distance dots coming towards us, as it comes closer I see its BloodFury's ships. Toothless and I make our way down into the forest and hide between the trees. I watch as dad goes down but keeps his distance from him.

"What do you want here on Berk?" Dad asks.

"You must be Stoick. Hiccup's son." BloodFury smirks.

"Whats it to you!" Gobber asks.

"That little brat destroyed my army with his pathetic dragon. And now I will take what he loves."

I signal Toothless to fly down there as he takes out a knife. They hear Toothless' flying so fast but before BloodFury can hurt us I snatch the knife out of his hand and fly back up to the sky.

"I'm not surprised your here."

"Go back home BloodFury. Leave my people at peace." I ask.

"Not after what you did to me." He spits.

"Okay don't say I didn't warn you." I put up my hand to signal the others.

They come flying down destroying all the ships but one; the cargo ship. I know that BloodFury always brings one extra ship just for food and his ridiculous drinks. That way he still has a ship to get home.

"Go home!" I ask again, demanding it this time.

"Never!" He charges at my father but I quickly get Toothless to fly down. I jump off and bring out my sword, it clashes against his.

"Son! No!" Dad calls out but I ignore him.

BloodFury's men then come charging towards us fighting other people of Berk. This has turned into a war and I started it a year ago, now I have to finish it. We both sword fight until we get up on the hill, BloodFury makes me move closer and closer to the edge. I'm at the point where I can now fall to my death.

"Any last words." He smirks.

"I'll see you in Valhalla, but not today." I jump off the cliff.

As I fall I hear him laugh but he's the one who will have the last laugh. Toothless comes flying in and catches me.

"Thanks bud."

He takes me back up to the cliff where BloodFury is in a rage.

"Missed me?" I take out my new sword that lights up on fire. "Now I don't think you clearly heard me before. Leave now or else." I walk closer to him with the sword.

"Fine." He spits.

But instead of walking he jumps of the cliff.

"No!" I yell but it's too late.

He hits the bottom of the rocks. It didn't have to end this way.

We eventually scared his men off and they all went on the boat and left. We won! The gang and I rejoiced, with the dragons of course. Even dad! Looks like they can stay. And so can I.

A/N; I am actually so proud of myself writing over 1,000 words! I hope you enjoyed part one of 'We Go Where No One Goes!'. Part 2 summary will come out next week then the week after that the first chapter of that part will come out!

Please vote, comment, share & follow me xx

-wanheda46