Dragon Attack

A/N; Oh my thor! 100 reads already?! This is crazy! Thank you all so so sooo much xx

-Hiccup POV-

Today I decided to have a look around the village, see if anything has really changed since I left. Looking around I see everyone hanging up banners and decorations. What's going on? I turn around and see a banner reading:

ᛒᛖᚱᚲ᛫ᛞᚨᛃ

Of course, it's Berk Day! The day that vikings found this island, I completely forgot.

"Henry." My dad greets me. "It would be great if you joined us on this special occasion."

"It would be great." I smile.

He laughs and walks me around the village, telling me the history of Berk. I love spending time with my dad but honestly, this is kind of boring since I already know the history. But at the same time its amazing to be spending time with him.

"You should join me and my friends for dinner tonight at my place."

"I'd love to." I accept his invitation.

I get changed into different clothes for the dinner and then go to my old house. Before I knock, I look at it. It's the exact same, that puts a smile on my face and a single tear falls from my eye.

"Are you okay?" Astrid asks walking up behind me.

"Yeah, I am." I say wiping the tear away.

We both walk up to the house and knock on the door. My dad, Stoick greets us and invites us in. On the table I see a bunch of food with Fishlegs, Snotlout, Tuff, Ruff and Gobber sitting around the table.

I ask my dad where the bathroom is, even though I do and he tells me it is upstairs. I make my way up there but I pass my old room along the way, I could quickly take a peek. I push the door so it opens and there I see my same old bed and my same old desk, he hasn't changed a thing.

"This was my son's room." I hear Stoick come in.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. Dinner is ready."

We head downstairs and I take a seat between him and Astrid. Gobber introduces himself to me then we start eating. Then we start to exchange stories of our adventures.

"That reminds me of when Hiccup used the axe I gave him and he used it as a paper weight." Dad laughs.

Then everyone was sharing stories about well me, Hiccup. It starts to make tears come out of my eyes.

"Are you okay?" asks Fishlegs.

"Oh yeah. Just you guys talking about Hiccup, reminds me of some memories from my family."

"I'm sorry." Astrid says.

"It's not your fault."

All of a sudden we hear screams coming from the village and a mighty roar. I get up out of my chair and run out the door, I see everyone running and a dragon flying across the night sky.

"To the weapons room!" My dad orders.

I watch as Gobber, Stoick, Tuff, Ruff, Snotlout, Fishlegs and Astrid quickly run to collect their weapons. They can't hurt that dragon, I can't let them.

Looking up in the sky, I see the dragon fly into the forest, thats where I need to go. I run to where I heard a second roar, there I see a Death Song.

"Hey there, your okay." I try to calm him.

I put out my hand so it can catch my scent, I walk closer to it and it prepares to attack me.

"No no no no, don't attack. I'm a friend." I smile.

I move closer and the Death Song doesn't move, finally I am able to touch him. I hear muffled voices in the distance, there coming.

"You got to go, before they catch you!" I warn him.

The dragon understands and flys away into the night.

"Henry!" I hear Astrid say.

I turn around and see her run up to me and hugs me. She lets go and I see her cheeks go rose red.

"What are you doing here boy?" Stoick asks.

"I um, got rid of the chang-I mean dragon." I stutter.

"Really?"

"Yes." I kind of lie.

"Good job boy! You saved Berk!" Dad says proudly.

Only if he knew who I really was.