Chapter 3

Chapter status: edited

+

"Mum, when's daddy coming over?" She looks at me with sad eyes. I hate that she can only call him daddy in front of me. "I don't know, baby. But, remember what I told you?" She nods, "Yes." I smile and ruffle her hair, "Good." She cuddles into my side as we continue watching her favorite movie of all, Frozen. "Elsa is so pretty!" I laugh, "She is, isn't she?" Marley nods her head and continues watching the movie, soon falling asleep. She snores just like Michael, I swear. It makes me miss him like crazy! Its insane. My phone rings interrupting my thoughts and Michael's picture shows up. "Hey, Michael." I whisper into the phone. "Why are you whispering?" He says, whispering of course to make fun of me. I walked in to Marley's room carrying her on my shoulder and tucked her in to her bed. "I still have Marley and she fell asleep so I just put her to bed." I answer, no longer whispering. "Ooh, gotcha. So, what's up?" I yawn, "Not much, finishing Frozen. Then going to bed. Why? You need something?" There's a short silence.

"Yeah, you."

"Michael."

"What? It's true..."

"I will admit, I love you still but I'm definitely not jumping back into a relationship now..."

"I get it."

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"Okay, come over tomorrow? My sister is coming back for Marley. We can talk a little more. I'm going to bed. Good night, Michael."

"Yeah, okay fine. Good night, Makenna."

-

I wake up to my door opening and a beam of light shining on my face. "Good morning!" I sit up and pat the space next to me. "Come here!" Marley tip toes to my bed climbing on and sitting next to me. "How would you like to visit Aunt Faith today?" She bounces with excitement and screams, "Oh goodness, yes! I miss her!" I laugh and call Faith, Luke's girlfriend. "Hey!" Faith says on the other line. "Hi, mind hanging with Marley today? Michael's coming over..." There's a bit of silence. "Uh, yeah. Of course! I miss that girl but, when are you going to tell him?" Faith asks on the other line. "I don't know. Soon. If we get back together, I'll obviously have to. I see that happening, honestly." Faith laughs, "Okay, I'll be over in ten minutes."

-

"Thanks so much, Faith. It means a lot." I smile and run my hand through Marley's hair and kiss her head. "No problem. Call me later and tell me how long I need to keep her." She says, winking. I nod and shoo her out before Michael gets here. "Bye, Marley! Have fun you two!" I wave them off once again, closing the door. I sit down waiting for Michael and scroll through my twitter feed. I see a bunch of bull about Michael and then one catches my eye. "Michael Clifford and ex-girlfriend Makenna Evans back together?!" It's also got a ridiculously photoshopped picture attached. I laugh and throw my phone. I turn on music and a few seconds later, I hear a knock at the door. "Hey, Michael. Come in." I answer, smiling. I shut the door behind him and sit on my couch. "What's going on Kenna? I miss you so much and I just want to hold you in my arms again." Michael looks in my eyes and places his hand over mine. I shrug, "I don't know. I miss you too but I don't want anyone to think anything bad of me if we jump into this." He shakes his head, "No, babe. I won't let that happen. If we wait longer, we're just playing with our feelings." I nod, "I know..." I trail off. "Well? Will you give me another chance?" He asks. I smile, "Yeah of course." 

-

"Thanks for watching her Faith!" I smile. "It's okay! So, what's going on?" She smirks. I blush, "Michael and I are back together." "Oooooh! Get some!" She nudges me. I laugh and slap her arm. "No. We don't need another Marley until Michael knows..." "He doesn't know?!" She basically yells. I shake my head. "Makenna! You need to tell him. Listen, I've got to go but please tell him soon. That little girl needs her daddy." I nod, "Bye, Faith." "See ya, Kenna." I shut the door and walk to the bathroom with Marley. "Time for a bath! Go get some pajamas", I say. She smiles and gets her pajamas and going into the shower. After I wait for Marley to get out and put her PJ's on I tuck her into bed, turn the light off and head to my room. Picking out my pajamas, I put them on and slip in to bed.

Today's been a long day. It doesn't seem like it though. I officially got back with Michael and I honestly couldn't be happier! Michael has changed a lot & I'm not only talking about his looks, his personality has changed too and it's changed for the better. Soon enough, Marley will have her daddy and Michael and I will have our little family we've always dreamed of. Michael always said he wanted a daughter and I have no doubt in my mind that he will be an amazing father. I have this huge ball of guilt in my stomach and I hate it. I keep putting off telling Michael because I don't know how he will react. Will he be angry or will he be overwhelmed with happiness? I already know he loves Marley to death. It would kill him to know he missed out on over a year of his daughter's life. I honestly have no idea when I'll tell him.

-

2 days later

"@Michael5SOS: Back with this lovely girl. Missed her so much! @KennnaGrace" Michael tagged me in a tweet that had a selfie of us attached. I smile and call him. "Hey, Kenna." 

"Hi, Michael."

"What's up?" 

"Nothing. I just wanted to call you." I laugh.

"You're cute. Can I come over?" 

I smile, "Yeah. See you in a bit."

"See you later, bye." 

"Bye."

After 10 minutes of waiting, Michael walks in. "Well, hello there. Make yourself at home." I laugh. "Sorry, I'm used to it.", he hugs me and we sit down. "So, I was thinking we could invite the boys and their girlfriends over and we have a movie night?" Marley is at my mum and dad's right now. I hate it so much that I have to hide her. Only a few more days though. "Yeah, that's fine.", I smile. "Good because they're on their way." "Michael! You better be happy I said yes." He smirks, "Oh, you know you would have said yes anyway." "True."

-

"That movie was amazing!" Bri said wiping her tears. We had just finished Gimme Shelter. It was honestly one of the best movies I've seen in a while. "Yes, deffo tear jerker.", Ashton agreed. Faith gave me a weird look and motioned me to the hall. I got up and followed her. "Have you told him?" She whispered. I shook my head. "If you don't do it soon, I will." I nodded. "I will, just have to figure out a way to say it." She nodded and we went back to the living room. "You okay?" Michael whispered in my ear. "Yeah." I looked at him and he kissed the top of my head. We all layed on my floor laughing and talking about memories from the past. We all knew each other and everyone was devastated when Michael and I broke up. We were a pact. We did everything together and went on "quadruple dates". Now, that can happen again. Only with a little struggle. 

A/N: Sorry, is this bad? Leave comments on your opinion. :) Love you all. Also, I'm going to start doing question of the day! So, QOTD: What should happen next?! (: