Chapter 5

Michael and I ended up falling asleep after our talk. He took it so well and I did not expect that at all. I'm really happy though. I swear, nothing will break this mood. After a while Michael and I decided to get a house together. Big enough for all three of us. Marley will have a huge yard to play in and it won't be crowded. It's going to be perfect. "Kenna?" Michael said groggily. "Michael?" I reiterated. He rolled over and looked at me. "Why are you staring at me?" I asked curiously. "I like to stare at beautiful things." He said silently. I rolled my eyes and smirked at him. He knew that I don't like cheesy things like that. "Michael, seriously?" He laughed and kissed me. I can't believe this is happening. "Pinch me," I say, in a serious tone to Michael.

"What?"

"Pinch. Me."

"Okay." He says and actually pinches me.

"Its real. This is actually happening."

He looks at me with a confused expression. "Why did I just do that?" I look him in the eyes. "Because I didn't know if I was dreaming or if this was real." He smirks at me, "You're insane." The truth is, I'm not insane. I've, literally, dreamt of this happening so much over the past year. It's honestly like Déjà vu. I never hated him for what he did. Yes, I said that he was stupid, because he was, but I didn't hate him. I loved him the whole time we weren't together and I was raising Marley by myself. "Did you ever stop loving me?" I asked him. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I didn't know what to get from that. It could have gone either way. It could have been yes and it could have been no. "Of course not, Makenna. How could I?" After he said that I felt like a thousand weights had been lifted off my shoulders.

-

"I like this one!" Michael said, pointing to the two-story brick house. We had looked at one other house before this one and to be honest, it was crap compared to this one. "I like it too, babe, but we have two more to look at okay?" "Okay." We went on to the last two and finally decided to get the second one we looked at. It had a huge fenced in back yard for Marley and her future siblings to play in, 5 bedrooms, 2 and a half bathrooms, a dining room, a living room and a kitchen. It was the perfect family home and even though we're not married or even engaged yet, we want at least 1 or 2 more kids, so this house is perfect! "We'll take it!" Michael told the realtor. "Okay, we'll just do all the paper work and usual stuff and you should get it within 2 weeks. I smiled at Michael. We're getting a home together and we're finally going to be a family.

A/N: Short chapter bc idrc lol sorry it was kind of a filler I guess? I hope you liked it? 

Is this showing up?? D: