Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark.

The table shuttered slightly causing me to look up from my arms. I spotted Harry sitting across from me and immediately went on alert.

His eyes were green and his face had new bruises and scars.

"What happened to you?" I asked suddenly, forgetting what he had done.

"Nothing. We need to talk," he spoke with his arms on the table.

Shaking my head I got to my feet and headed out to what I like to call the socializing room. Sitting down by the window, I pulled my legs up hoping he wouldn't bother me again. But I wasn't that lucky. Harry sat next to me forcing me to look over at him.

"Look, you should stay away from me," he spoke quickly.

"If you want me to stay away then how come you're following me?" I snapped inching away.

"I'm dangerous and you don't need to get hurt. I just want to say that the farther away from me the safer you are," his eyes seemed to wander over me for a moment before he stood up and went to his room.

That's it? Just a "stay away" but no threat? Once more my curiosity got the best of me. Slowly, I stood and followed Harry down the hall and to his room.

"What, no threat?" I asked standing in the doorway.

He turned around as if on cue as soon as I spoke.

"Do you want me to threaten you?" He asked with a small growl.

I studied his face, every inch of it, reading him and his body language. His eyes, that beautiful green, flickered slightly.

"You won't hurt me," I spoke calmly.

"No?" He asked shoving me against the door frame tightly.

"You won't," I spoke looking at his eyes again.

His touch was much softer than the night before.

"Tell me about your demon."

His eyes seem to flash fear but it quickly disappeared.

"Didn't get enough last night huh?" He asked shoving me sideways into the room where I stumbled to my ass.

His body language became stiff and sweat formed on his forehead.

"If you did that last night why aren't you doing it now?" I asked getting to my feet.

He looked away and clenched the wall, making a face as if he was holding in a sneeze.

"Harry relax," I spoke knowing he was losing control.

I barely knew this kid but I knew what he was going to do.

"Get out," he growled through gritted teeth.

"I can help," I said with a bit of fear.

"No you can't, no one can!" He yelled turning to me.

His eyes were now black and he let out a loud cackle. Bolting for the door I turned the corner and headed towards the opposite end of the hall unsure where I was going. I heard his heavy footsteps after me as I reached the end and went down a flight of stairs. Panting, I turned another corner and found myself at a dead end. I turned back and headed the other way finding myself in a room with a medical table. There were many tools on the counter that was beside the bed as well. I turned around to run but Harry stood there with a smirk, his eyes black.

"Should have run when you had the chance Elle," he smirked.

"How do you know my name?" I breathed backing up.