You Will Never Be Normal.

Once again I apologies in advance for spelling mistakes! I'll will go back and fix them, I promise. Xx

----------------------------------------------

A shiver coursed through my body causing me to wake up with a start. It was dark but I heard the crackle of a fire. My body ached as I sat up, and my nose felt swollen. I was on the ground, the dirt making me feel uncomfortable, while Harry sat in front of a small fire. Staring at him for a moment, I didn't speak nor move.

We were out, and I was alive. I thought Harry had killed me for sure.

"You're awake," he said seemingly with a bit of relief, but it wasn't Harry's voice completely.

I stared at him not blinking while I inched back.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," he chuckled.

Stopping, I swallowed and pulled my knees up to my chest turning away.

"So we're out, didn't I tell you we could do it?" He smiled.

"Am I talking to Harry or the demon?" I snapped looking up at him.

"Both, Harry's emotions, my mind," he chuckled, throwing a stick in the fire,"all I really wanted was to get out of there, I couldn't do it until you came along though. Harry was right about that, you set us off for some reason, I haven't done anything that powerful in a while."

"That's great," I mumbled looking away again.

"Hey, cheer up, we're out!" He yelled laughing happily.

I played around in the dirt a little, not sure exactly how I felt about that.

"Yeah and now what? Now you can kill people or get killed?" I asked.

"Trust me I won't get killed," he smirked.

"So what now, we go our separate ways, I get killed or caught and you go off living happily and killing?" I asked throwing up my hands.

"Oh no, we aren't going our separate ways. Maybe Harry wants to but I could use you for my own personal need," he smirked.

My eyes went wide, and I swallowed thinking what exactly that meant. He chuckled a little in reply to my action.

"Leave Harry alone, you're out so why don't you just go?" I asked.

"He's just to much fun, besides, I'd have to take the closes living thing which would be you," he said throwing a bit more wood in the fire.

I looked down at my lap. He seemed to torture Harry, and technically with the demon out of Harry he'd be normal, what I have can't just be taken away like that. He could go live a normal happy life.

"So do it then," I spoke after awhile.

He raised his eyebrow seemingly surprised.

"Why?" He chuckled curiously.

"Because I can handle it better than Harry," I challenged.

"Oh you think, huh?" He smirked.

I nodded a little keeping my eyes on his.

"So why don't you just do it, I could handle you, keep you down," I said with all the confidence I could muster.

He nodded a little, keeping the same smirk on his face as he pondered.

"Alright, and what happens when you can't keep me down?" He chuckled.

"That won't happen!" I snapped.

He shook his head.

"Harry is much stronger than you and he can't even do it."

"You don't know if he's stronger, you haven't been with me."

"What's the real reason you want me to?" he asked leaning back against a tree.

"That is the real reason," I said quietly.

"No it's not, so tell me or it's a straight up no."

I didn't say anything and stared at Harry trying to look past the demon.

"You care about him!" He laughed throwing his head back.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out and I looked away not wanting to admit it.

"Damn you humans are so moody," he laughed,"but fine, I don't mind having a little fun."

I looked over at him and stood up.

"Will it hurt?" I asked readying myself.

"Guess you'll have to find out," he smirked standing up to.

Harry threw his head back and screamed as thick black smoke came from his mouth. Once it was out he dropped to the ground unmoving, the black smoke circling above is. It came at me, making me scream as it forced it's way down my throat. It felt like I was burning alive from the inside out.

I too fell to the ground once it was finished shoving it's way down my throat. I couldn't control my arms and legs as I fought to keep my own mind. It was almost like when my imagination takes over, except ten times worse. Gritting my teeth I managed to get myself to my knees, then to my feet. I let out a loud laugh, the demon.

Didn't I tell you you'd be to weak? I'm not even trying!

His voice rang through my head at an excruciating volume.

"Shut up!" I snapped covering my ears.

I saw Harry groan and sit up rubbing his head. He looked over at me but could tell something was wrong with both him and me.

"What did you do Elle?" He asked getting to his feet.

"Just having some fun!" I smirked.

The control over my own being was slipping away to fast to catch and soon I was locked away in my own mind.

"Get out of her!" Harry snapped.

"She asked for it, you and me both heard it!" I chuckled.

"I told you not to!" Harry yelled.

"Now now Harry, don't yell at Elle like that," I smirked stepping towards him.

"You're not Elle!" He growled throwing himself at me.

We both went to the ground but he easily flew off me and hit the tree.

"She is so much easier to use, no fighting at all, it's like she's not even here," I laughed.

Harry slowly got to his feet holding his side as a circle of blood formed on his shirt. Seeing him hurt like that tore me up for some reason. I lunged out of my caged mind and immediately took over without hesitation.

"Harry!" I said as myself,"I'm so sorry I didn't me to!"

I ran to his side and lightly lifted up his shirt to see the gash.

"Elle? How are you, you?" He asked.

"I-I don't know, when I saw you hurt I just.."

I let the sentence trail but stepped back as a loud growl came from my lips and I was sent back into my mind as the demon took over again, he was angry now. I doubled over in a loud demonic laugh that last for about a minute. I could see that my eyes were black now as I stared at Harry.

"Do you know why she let me do this!?" I spoke still choking on the laugh.

Harry only stood where he was holding his side, not daring to move.

"Because she cares about you!" I laughed even louder,"she thinks that without me in you, you can live a normal life!"

I saw Harry's expression change but I couldn't tell what it became.

"You will never be normal!"