I hate you.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS INTENSE SEX SCENE. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED.

P.S. Again, sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm going back to fix all of the later today. Xx

----------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

Elle was obviously losing against him, I had to do something.

"You're right, I won't ever be normal, so get out of her and come back to me," I said calmly.

He chuckled and shook his head slightly.

"No way, she is to much fun. So easy to control."

"Yeah and what happens when you kill her because she can't handle you?"

"I can still use her, or I'll just go back to you."

I swallowed not getting anywhere with him.

"Look," I began,"how are we supposed to have any fun with her if you're controlling her? Come back to me and we can do whatever you want."

"You're only saying that so I'll leave her, once I'm back with you you'll just fight me," he sneered.

"I won't, you can trust me, you know that," I said standing a bit straighter.

He nodded slightly but kept that confident smirk.

"Maybe later," he spoke after a while.

"No now!" I said raising my voice.

"Why Harry?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because I don't want you to hurt her!" I snapped.

"But even if I go back to you, you said I can do what I want to her," he smirked.

I opened my mouth to speak but I was unsure what to say at first.

"I-it's different, I don't want you in her, trapping her," I said.

He laughed loudly again as he walked towards me.

"Alright Harry, only because I've been waiting a while to be able to get my hands on her," he spoke now standing in front of me.

Taking deep breaths I didn't speak as the thick black smoke came from her throat. She dropped to the ground unmoving as the smoke shoved it's way down my throat.

----------------------------------------------

Elle's POV

I sat up seeing Harry standing above me, eyes pure black.

I remember every word that they had exchanged. How could Harry do that? He's going to let him hurt me, he could have let him stay, he wasn't doing anything. I could've fought him, I was getting my strength back and I could have taken over again.

"Get up," Harry spat kicking me leg.

I slowly got to my feet not taking my eyes off him, a wide smirk growing on his face.

"Harry, you have to fight him," I said calmly taking a step back.

He chuckled and grabbed my shirt throwing me across the fire where I hit a tree and slid to the ground. A blow like that caught me off guard leaving me on the ground trying to gather myself.

"I know you said you wouldn't fight Harry, but please," I begged choking on tears of pain.

I didn't even have time to get up before he made his second blow, picking me up and throwing me hard to the ground where I slid across the dirt scraping my skin.