IMAGINE ONE

Bugs:

It was another, finally ordinary day at True Cross Academy. The day had passed by quicker than you expected and now lunch was in session.

Eating outside with the rest of your friends, Shima sat by your side as usual being the biggest flirt there is.

"Did I tell you that you look gorgeous today?" He smirks upon viewing your face

Sighing, you roll your eyes tremendously "yes Shi, you did." You answer. "Nine times today—which is now ten."

"New record." Rin mumbled biting into his sand which

"Excuse me Rin, no need to be jealous." Shima says.

"Is that a fly on your shoulder Shima?" Rin squints at his pink haired friend. "Eh?" Shima flattens, slowly his eyes move to shoulder. There was a bug indeed, but it was no fly.

It was a fire ant.

"Ah!" Shima screams loudly,

He proceeds to hit his shoulder millions of times, afraid of more ants crawling on him.

You laugh loudly at this, to the point where you were holding your stomach in agony. "Shi..it's just a tiny little ant" you say, while still laughing.

Shima takes a deep breathe, finally calming down, his hand still on his shoulder. "No bug, is just a bug! They all lurk and crawl and want to eat me alive!" He over-dramatically explains.

"Now you're being a moron" Suguro insults.

Shima huffs, checking his surroundings every second. "It's ok Shi, no bugs will harm you." You sympathize.

"He he he he" Shima laughs moving closer  "warming up to me now, gorgeous?" He questions, with a sly smirk and one arched eyebrow.

Your mood darkens, as you clench your fist.

"Shima. Move any closer and you'll end up in a bed filled with spiders tomorrow." You grit

The pinkette smiled nervously moving back into his rightful position.

"Is that another ant on your arm?" Rin asks, "it looks way bigger."

"I heard when you kill a baby fire ant the mom comes after you!" Konekomaru states.

"Nani!?" Shima shouts

FIN.