IMAGINE THIRTEEN

Baby, Baby, Baby:
Part two

"You told her what?!" Izumo raged over the phone. Sighing under his breathe Shima rubbed a hand over his face, "I told, y/n-chan that a baby wouldn't be good as if right now."

"Are you a complete idiot Renzō!" She nagged more.

You hadn't talked to Shima in two days and he at first was going to give you space but now he can't take the silence in the apartment anymore.

"Do you love her?" Izumo asked. "Of course." Shima answered in a heartbeat, there wasn't a doubt about it.

"If she was pregnant...what would you do?"

"I mean...I'm not sure. Me? Fathering another human being–"

"Then you don't deserve her."

Taken back by her statement, Shima asked was exactly did Izumo mean. "Shima, y/n-chan wants to be with for as long as she can. She wants to build a family with you and grow old."

"If that's not what you want then you don't deserve her." Izumo finished.

Hearing footsteps coming from behind, Shima saw you walking his way and he instantly mumbled a small 'thank you and bye!' to Izumo.

Turning around he noticed you looked drain with bags under your eyes. "Hey, you look really sick? You ok?" He asked.

"No, I'm...S-Shima..." you stutter

"Whatever you have to tell me, I'll be here."

Biting your lip, you sighed shakily. "I'm...pregnant...and I'm sure of it, I've taken all kinds of test from different brands. And I've seen that green '+' sign at least hundreds of times–" you were cut short of your rambling when suddenly:

Shima took you by your waist and lifted you up. Setting you back on the floor, he danced around tears in his brown eyes.

"Shima?"

"I'm gonna be a dad!"

Stopping his jumping, he leaned on the counter a big goofy grin on his face. "I know I can barely take of myself but having this baby...with you." He trailed off.

"What?" You whisper moving closer. Shima softly takes his hands and caresses your face. Pressing your foreheads together he looked deeply into your eyes; living and breathing every second.

"It's worth everything."

FIN.