IMAGINE TWENTY ONE

The break-up of a lifetime:

It hurt to hear those five words. It hurt even more to say those five words coming from your point of view.

"I think we should breakup."

Shima's heart was beating out of his chest still two weeks later as he lied on the couch seeming life less.

His world came down crashing down and no one was there to clean it up. Things had gotten complicated between you two and both knew what was coming up next.

You just had the guts to say it.

Leaving the two room apartment you both shared, Shima was left alone a heart broken mess. He hadn't left the place in one week and he wasn't planning onto.

At the moment he was watching a drama tv show. The girl on the television had gotten married only to find the man in bed with her twin sister.

"Poor girl." Shima muttered shoving a slice of pizza in his mouth. God he was so bitter right now, "why can't Justin just love her dammit! Hana has nothing on her!" He shouted at the screen.

Pausing in place, Shima thought of you and weeped an ugly sob. "W-why can't she love me." He cried to himself still eating his pineapple pizza.

Twenty minutes later he was on the computer looking through old photos. "Ugh, dude it reeks!" A voice popped up.

Shima payed no attention focusing soulfully on the monitor. "Holy crap dude you smell like shit." Rin covered his nose in disgust, "Thanks." Shima muttered plainly.

"Aw c'mon! Don't tell me you're hooked extremely on (y/n)? Move on!" Rin shouted from the kitchen gagging as he smelled rotten milk.

Shima marched over to his best friend only in his boxers, shirt and robe grabbing a clear box filled with cereal. "You see this box!?" Shima pointed at the object.

"You smell." Rin deadpanned

"Do. You. See. This. Box."

"Yeah..." Rin sighed

"(y/n) bought this for me! She always complained how stale the cereal was and bought me this box. So now I have fresh cereal."

"What does this have to do with anything?"

"I love her man."

Feeling sympathy for his close friend, Rin opened his arms even if Shima did smell like boiled eggs and patted his back knowing the pinkette needs all the help he can get.

"Thanks for helping me, Rin." Shima wipes his tears after releasing their hug. "No problem bud...but first–"

Running to the computer, Rin did some typing and deleted each and every picture of you and Shima much to Shima's dismay.

"Rin No! Not my babies!"

This was going to be a break-up of a life time. Rin could feel it.

FIN.

••••
[a/n: my inspiration for this was the movie 'forgetting Sarah Marshall' it's so funny haha]