IMAGINE SEVEN

Sisterly Advice:

[a/n: (b/n) means brothers name and (s/n) means sisters name]

••••

"Hey squirt!"

"Stop calling me that! I'm way taller than you!"

You chuckle lightly wrapping your arms around your, younger brother Shima. It had been awhile since the both of you had talked in person and you were finally home.

"How've you been squirt?" You say releasing the hug.

Huffing the air out of his cheeks he takes your bags, "it's been fine, school is a pain—"

"Grades?" You interrupt.

"Fine." He hums "anyway school is a pain in my ass, but what makes it better is Izumo."

"Who?"

"That's Shima's girlfriend!" An even younger sibling about eight years old, teases, going so far to faint on the couch. "Shut you weasel!" Shima blushes embarrassingly.

"Mom! Shima called me weasel!" The young boy cried out.

"Shima don't call your brother that!" Your mother shouted from the kitchen. Shima puts your bags down sighing in annoyance "he's the one teasing me!" He retorted back.

"(b/n) stop teasing!"

Sticking out his tongue Shima showed off in victory. Watching this unfold you felt a warm feeling in your chest.

It feels good to be home.

Sitting down next to your brother you ask "who's Izumo?"

"Shima's girlfriend" (b/n) mocks more.

"She's not my girlfriend...! Not yet at least..." Shima flushes seating next to you. You frown looking at the pinkette, "you're actually afraid of something other than bugs?"

"Yeah...she's just...so headstrong. She's serious and I'm not. She follows the rules, I don't. But together it's as if were the two missing pieces in a puzzle that fit perfectly. Or something like that." Shima waves off his emotions.

"You seem to really like her?"

"Definitely."

"Then what's the problem?"

"Me. I think? I mean, I meant her parents and they're." Shima stops speaking and makes an uncomfortable face.

You nod understanding completely allowing him to continue "plus her little group of friends? I'm only friends with Rin, who somehow gets along with them all."

"That's what stopping you?" You gawk.

"Rejection. Can't forget rejection!" Your little sister passes through the hallways, she was about fourteen years old.

"Yeah that's why you never leave the house!" Shima shouts back.

"Whatever, lover boy!" (s/n) calls out.

You laugh, missing the daily insults that were thrown out.

Getting up, you look down at Shima "quit being  a wuss and ask her out. If her parents give off a feeling you can't shake off then tell her. If you have trouble befriending her friends, tell her! You aren't a kid anymore, bottling things up will never help."

Hearing the door bell ring, you walked to answer it. Opening the door your eyes met up with red ones, and a girl with purple hair.

"Hey, I'm (y/n) and you are?"

"You're Shi-Kun's older sister! I'm Izumo." She greets kindly.

Shima's ears perk up all the way from the kitchen needing a snack, forgetting Izumo rescheduled for their studying date which was?

Surprise!

It's today.

"Oh? Izumo? I've heard so much about you!" You shout throwing your head back, fully aware of Shima being in the kitchen.

"Really? Shi-Kun never told me that."

"Shi-Kun? I usually call him Squ—"

"Move it (y/n)!" Shima pushes you "hey..hey Iz. Uh let's go to my room?" He asks frantically needing no more embarrassment. Nodding Izumo heads up the stairs not before Shima towers over you.

"Once we're done. You're so gonna get it."

"Just go and ask her out squirt."

Watching him leave, both you and (b/n) sighed romantically and over exaggerating a fall to the couch. Laughing with him, Shima watched from upstairs, glad you were back home.

Sisterly advice and all.

FIN.