IMAGINE FOUR

Christmas Special:
[a/n: This imagine is longer than I intended it to be but i hope you all enjoy! Merry Christmas if u celebrate!]

••••

There you stood, a couple of more minutes before the clock strikes twelve and it'll be Christmas.

The snow had your undivided attention, you had never seen snow before as a child, moving around from place to place always happened. Especially during the holidays.

"Enjoying yourself much?" A voice pops up.

You didn't dare to turn around, afraid the snow falling from the sky would suddenly stop. "Yeah, I am." You reply still gazing at the night sky.

Shima watched in awe, your face slightly paler than it usually was, cheeks rosy and your hands freezing cold. "You're cold." He states.

"A little, but it's no big deal." You say, rubbing your hands together for warmth. Shima smirks to himself finding the perfect opportunity for contact with you.

Taking your hands in his, he held them tightly, your small hands, not quite matching his large ones. "Shima what're—"

"I'm keeping you warm."

You wave him off, taking your eyes back to the sky. "Never seen snow?" He asks.

"No, I moved around a lot as a child. My parents were way too busy to do things like this." You explain. "Though what they did do one time, was have fake snow, it was terrible." You laugh at the memory.

Shima hums, "my family and I spent way too much time in the snow. It was insane, I swore to my mother I could've gotten hypothermia." He says.

You laugh at this, taking your eyes off the sky, which were now on him. You frown, noticing a change in his expression. "She never did believe me...figures." Shima laughs sadly.

"Shima—"

"Enough of wandering down memory lane for me. We better get going for the gift exchange." He says letting go of your hands.

"O-ok." You stutter.

Your hands were automatically cold, so you shoved them into your jacket. The walk back was notching but still silence. You could tell something was wrong.

"Shima?"

"Yeah?"

"It's ok to miss them."

"Who?"

"Your family. It's ok to wander down memory lane."

Pausing in his tracks, Shima for the first time ever was being serious. "Can you not talk about that...please."

"Why? They were your f—"

"Because! It's just...it's none of your business." Shima snaps, you didn't take his outburst to the heart, you heard him loud and clear but continued to push any way.

"You're right, but you can't ignore the fact—"

"Ignore what? The fact that my family was slaughtered by Satan himself! Yeah fucking definitely." He shouts.

In shock, you stood stiffly, head down not wanting to look up at the sky anymore. "I'm sorry—that was uncool of me." He apologizes.

"It's fine." You shake off.

Shima groans, "y/n, I didn't mean to have an outburst—"

"I was pushing you towards it, it's my fault."

You heard his footsteps coming to you, head still down Shima lifts up your chin pressing your foreheads together.

"I'm not good with this particular emotion. I'm scared to let people in..I mean you see how many people I'm close with." He admits.

"And we're your family" you tell him.

Shima smiles pulling away, "first we hold hands, then we get extremely close to each other. What's next? A kiss?" He tries to lighten up the mood.

Shima was the biggest jokester alive.

"There's no mistletoe." You say.

"Don't worry, I always carry extra with me!" He exclaims, and there it was. Shima actually brought out a mistletoe.

The mistletoe hovering over the both of you, Shima took his free arm, and wrapped it around your waist. "Oh Gods." You mumble.

"Now, you have to kiss me."

"You're so uncool."

"This is the only time I'll let that slide."

Both leaned in, and their lips pressed together in harmony for a split second. Shima looks down at you, taking you into another kiss.

"I agreed to one kiss" you say after the two of you separated. "Should've said no, but who would?" He questions confidently.

Getting closer to the cabinet, Shima stops at the front door saying: "thank you."

You smile asking "for?"

"Making my Christmas more special."

Opening the door, were all your friends, sitting around the tree unwrapping presents.

"What took you two so long?" Rin ponders, he then proceeds to wiggle his eyebrows at you.

"Pervert!" You shout.

You slap his head as he yelps in pain as everyone else laughs at him.

What a big happy family. Merry Christmas.

FIN.