IMAGINE FIFTEEN

Lazy Day:

Today was no regular day, it was a lazy day.

A day that you had cherished deeply, taking the time to always seek for advantages for this particular moment of nothingness.

It felt great.

You were sprawled out on the couch channeling surfing in hopes for a good movie to pop up. Though your stomach said otherwise as you were in deep need for food.

Hearing heavy footsteps from a far, you wail out "Shim!"

"Yeah!" He calls back

"I'm hungry!"

You heard a loud groan as Shima entered the hallways making his way to the living room where you lied.

"(y/n) you weren't born with hands and legs for nothing."

You sigh, grabbing his hand "yeah but I'm not motivated enough to get up and make food.."

Shima smirks at this and places a small peck on your front hand. "Then you aren't hungry at all."

With that Shima leaves you, as your stomach continued to grumbled in need. You had guessed he was working on school work since he seemed occupied.

Sighing in exasperation loudly more than once you find the strength to prop yourself on your feet and drag your way into the kitchen.

A blanket loosely around your shoulders, you reach from the cup of instant ramen only to get easily tired out from this simple action.

Filling the cup with water and putting in the microwave, you stood and waited until the three minutes were up. Feeling strong arms wrap around your shoulders, you were too lazy to shrug them off.

"Mmh." You grunt

Shima silently chuckles and stays in his position. You said nothing more only yawning from time to time.

"Go lay down and I'll be back with the ramen lazy bones." Shima murmured playfully.

You smile and glide your way to your rightful spot. As Shima came in a few minutes later, he handed you the cup and you mumbled a thank you.

Shima sat down grabbing the remote, "don't you have a paper to work on?"

"Babe, I need a lazy day too."

You hum resting your feet in his lap as you slurped on the noodles.

You really loved lazy days.

FIN.

••••

[a/n: im feeling so unmotivated rn it sucks ass ): sorry]