IMAGINE FOURTEEN

Hair Dye:

It was a hot Tuesday afternoon as you stood behind the counter of the beauty supply store.

A boy suddenly came rushing in, a beanie on his head as he immediately dashed to the hair section. You heard fumbling, silent cursing and then stomping feet coming your way.

"Is that all the dye you guys own?" The random boy asked hesitantly.

Your forehead creased wondering where were his manners. "I know you're the customer and all but could you act properly?"

"Lady, what the he–"

"I have a name!" You say pointing to the tag attached to your shirt. Squinting at the tag the boy looked up "(y/n) what the hell do you mean act properly!" He questions using your name this time.

"I could possibly give you the color you're looking for." You shrug off, as you glide over to the back off the store, then halting in place.

"Oh wait.." you whispering loud enough for him to hear, as you smiled sarcastically spinning around "we don't serve rude costumers. Sorry."

The boy huffed, "I'm sorry for being such a dick. This is an important situation and this store has always had the perfect color dye." He apologized truthfully.

Humming as an acceptance to his apology, you stroll back to the counter. "What color are you looking for?" You asked nicely, "pink, please." He smiled lightly.

He has a nice smile you thought.

Going to the back of the store, you wander around for the color. You come back five minutes later placing the box on the counter.

The boys demeanor falters "no, not hot pink. Something like a cotton candy pink?" You frown knowing that color has definitely been out of stalk for awhile.

"We ran out of that color ages ago. It'll be here by next week though.." you trail off.

The boy groaned, "then I guess I'll be back here next week." You apologize once more promising he can have as much as he wants once it's here.

"Thanks, I'm Shima by the way." He gives another wonderful smile.

"Well I'm (y/n)...wait you already know that!" You catch yourself, as embarrassment leaked through you.

Laughing at this, Shima waves a peaceful goodbye when something caught your eyes.

His hair was black.

••••••••••••••

A/N- Inspired by my own short story 'hair dye' which you should read if you'd like to. (Self promo cus I am THAT bitch)