IMAGINE TWO

Jealousy; what a stupid emotion:

"My dear, you are beautiful."

Twitching in your skin, you knew that voice too well.

Currently you were at the mall with Shiemi, she practically dragging you to one particular store filled with her favorite outfits; kimonos.

Turning around you both saw Shima Renzō.

"Shima-kun!" Shiemi happily smiles, eyes sparkling and all.

"Oi, Shima did you follow us?" You eye him, knowing how much of a pervert he could be.

Shima smiles, stuffing his hands, into his pockets. "I could sense your radiant beauty from afar." He compliments.

A light blush spread across your face, and you huff embarrassed. "Shima, stop with the flirting."

The nonstop compliments, and flirting with a great deal of teasing happened every single day. It was mostly one-sided of course, Shima being the relentless—so called 'heart-throb' of his group of friends never knew when to quit.

"Hey, if I see a beautiful girl I have to say something" he waves his hands in defense.

"So you say that to all girls?" You ask feeling a pang of jealousy.

Jeal—

I don't event want to think about it let only say the word. Jea

Me?

"I only notice Shima-kun say that to you, y/n- chan." Shiemi says interrupting your thoughts and taking a notice to your attitude.

"Hm. As if I care what Baka-Shima does!"

Not waiting on a reply, you take ahold of Shiemi wrist, stomping out of the store empty handed.

"y/n-chan please slow down!"

"That baka, saying things to random women with big breasts that walk his way." You rant.

"y/n-chan—"

"Why should I care? I don't care!" You continued dragging the blonde, practically arguing with yourself in public.

"Don't be—"

"I am not jeal—" you couldn't even process saying the taboo word.

Shiemi smiles lightly, as you stopped walking, turning around, you're face as red as a tomato. "I was going to say don't be upset." She finished.

"Heh, y/n you're a fast walker" Shima appeared out of breath.

"I'll leave you two, to it!" Shiemi beams.

You watch as she leaves, not wanting to let your guard down, you put on a solid serious face.

"As I was saying..." Shima states.

"Mmh." You cross your arms.

"If you must know...you're the only beautiful girl in my book. Besides my mom." He adds in.

"Shima—"

"I'm not done. You're smart, and perfect, basically what a guy wants in his romantic life am I right?"

"You think that?" You murmur shyly.

"I always do."

You flush, biting your lip, jumping slightly when you remember Shiemi is most likely waiting on you.

"I-I have to um..go." You stutter.

"That's fine. We can talk about this over dinner." Shima says giving his famous smirk.

"Talk about what?" You question.

"How jealous you get."

You shot a glare, and seconds later a loud painful groan was heard throughout the entire mall.

"You ruined the moment Baka." You scowl leaving.

"Ouch ouch ouch ouch" was all you heard behind you when leaving.

Pink haired bastard. Jealousy is a stupid emotion.

Part one of two

FIN.