IMAGINE EIGHTEEN

Summer loving:

"Why the hell is it so hot!" Rin shouted at the clear skies. "I'm dying, I'm dying. Someone please buy me ice cream!" He begged flapping a fan in his face.

"Why did you decide to come again?" Shima pestered rubbing sun cream on your back.

"I was hoping to round up some hot babes, but this heat is stopping me to fulfill my destiny!" Rin whined.

You chuckled, softly not before thanking Shima. "No girl likes a whiny guy. The heat will be here until September and it's June so suck it up." You say standing.

Rim rolled his eyes, though put down his shades eyeing you up and down. "Wow (y/n) that bathing suit really does you some justice!"

You clenched your fist grabbing a toy bucket you all brought along. It was already filled with salt water which Rin was now covered in. "Ah!" Rin screamed, "w-what the hell?!"

"Do that stunt again and fling you into the sea!" You threatened close to his face. Rin nodded knowing of your monster strength, the wind blew by peacefully as Rin shivered.

"Now I'm cold."

Shima sighed throwing his friend a towel and took your hand wondering off to wherever.

Getting away as far as possible, Shima sighed again "sorry about Rin. He has no filter." You smile "it's okay Shi. Now that we are alone and all..." you leaned in close.

Shima had always been shy around you. Four months into your relationship and he still was, it was funny seeing him all flustered up. Blushing the pink haired boy squeaked.

You laughed holding your stomach tightly, "I-I'm sorry, it's just funny seeing you all blushing."

Shima huffed clearing his throat, "w-well you make me nervous beautiful. I forget what to say  or how to do anything when I see you."

He was such a smooth talker sometimes.

You hum interestingly, "why thank you.." you say. You take his hands in yours pulling him closer, this time he didn't squeak like a mouse.

"I was hoping this summer could be ours." You mumbled, wrapping your arms around his neck as the waves crashed.

"Me t-too."

"Good." You kiss the tip of his nose.

"Y-yeah...um...that's c-c-cool–"

"Shi, Stop stuttering."

"R-right."

Summer loving was now in session.

FIN.

••••
[a/n: so this book isn't dead.]